Horseman of the Apocalypse

This song is not in a battle

man kinds possible future

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 24th, 2007 · 11:42 PM
23 threads / 20 songs
235 posts
Canada
Ya! basement trax! Rock on! Where is the senseless screaming!!! Needs screaming (and some double kick). Oooooo like the roving key change type thing at 1:33ish.
#3January 25th, 2007 · 12:18 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
United States of America
Hey
We havent had the time with our new born daughter to add anything but Guitar...we will soon I hope

Kimmee
and
Master Mike
#4January 25th, 2007 · 12:26 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Niice strumming, I like it! Too bad it's just the guitar and nothing else, but you are getting the energy through, even via this "basement" recording as Siren so lovingly put it

cool... keep it up...
#5January 25th, 2007 · 03:39 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
It's a lot of Guitar!

Cool though!
Love to hear it with the missing bits put back and when you've sussed out how to get a clear recording! That would be wicked!
#6January 25th, 2007 · 04:56 PM
10 threads / 3 songs
69 posts
United States of America
awsome
at the ends of those riffs I would add some weird higher-pitched chord to add some tension. but your way is awsome to.
totally an awsome riff, can't wait to hear the finished project.
#7February 20th, 2007 · 12:01 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
United States of America
Hey thanks all been gone a while due to some personal problems with family XD sister sucked LMAO but The Song Akira for sure now will be worked on sooner than other due to we both layed our Princess Akira to rest on
the 13th of this Month our Little Angel died from SIDS but we are glad you like the riffs there will be more soon we promise we are thinking possitive thru this life trama Thank you all for the wonderful comments 
#8February 20th, 2007 · 05:58 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Wow! Really sorry to hear of your loss,
Yes a good positive attitude will see you through, as long as you give the sadness the time and space to also come out.
My heart goes out to you!
Keep on rockin' dude!
#9February 21st, 2007 · 04:53 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
23 posts
United States of America
Hey Guys I am Kimmee aka Goth Kitten Death Keepers Slave I am also Manager/Computer purson LOL Mike aka Master Death is mainly musician lol I am one who runs these sites here myspace I am (slave) lol that works on net for Hubby I also am back up singer on some songs we will have new thing whick like I said Akira will be first complete we will have other tracks added real soon needed a moment needed to stop time for a few but like I said I am Kimme aka Goth Kitten Mike doesnt respond to these well he is right beside me I read them lol then he tells me what he wants to say I email,work on his sites record and mix tracks on Album in Process and am happy to speak to everybody I love opinions thank you again for your feedback     P.S I can't spell at moment haha  Hear from yas soon I hope shh Im bored at 5 am (needs sleep)

Thanks

Goth Kitten
aka
Kimmee
(Manager)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.