#1May 23rd, 2005 · 01:00 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
Da'boy

This song is not in a battle

Another unKnown artists song, about a pusher, Melenie Hinden on vocal, Oyantay Spitting on the mic, Alberto Perenei on the accordion, Felix Ovalles on lead guitar, frank "el chino" Ovalles on rhythmic guitar, Alejandro Perez-Segnini on bass, Eugenio on the drum set, Felix and myself on back vocals and I'm on the nylon guitar as well, I hope you enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 24th, 2005 · 09:15 PM
4 posts
Venezuela
Excellent
#3June 14th, 2005 · 01:17 AM
13 posts
United States of America
I like this song but the girl's voice bothers me it sounds good she sounds kinda like Nelly Furtado the part that bothers me is her voice is really shaky sounding it maybe the way she changes notes or she is not using vibrato in the way it is supposed to be used. Bring the drums out more cause I can't hear them, really good song you all have very nice voices!
#4June 14th, 2005 · 04:28 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
Da boy
Thanks so much batman and grace, the drums only go for the first 32 seconds for some odd reason I didn't want drums. Melanie has a very personal way of singing, the vibrato thing was part or the "mood" we wanted + we we're on some trip, this song was recorded and mixed in five hours, for once we we're all in my studio at the same time, eight music makers, some friends and recording gear, what a night!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.