1 2 3
#31September 14th, 2005 · 08:02 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
33 posts
Canada
What a great song! I'm another one that loves the voice overs, they add a really interesting, and fantastic dynamic to the song. The horns in there are very fitting, they flow so well, and add a world of feeling to the song. Nice work.
#32December 3rd, 2005 · 08:16 PM
42 threads / 1 songs
556 posts
United States of America
I think one think is clear -- you're winning this battle with one or another of your awesome songs! I wasn't a fan of the style you use but you've changed that. I'd listen to you over Greenday anyday.
#33December 3rd, 2005 · 10:33 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
7 posts
United States of America
once again with the dynamics, but this one i like better. also just noticed the pic... nice one!
#34December 12th, 2005 · 12:33 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
19 posts
India
wow..
I'm new to the site but this song is the best i've heard yet on bandamp.. great job!
#35December 31st, 2005 · 12:57 AM
3 posts
United States of America
Wow...this is definitely like my new favorite song
#36January 2nd, 2006 · 02:18 AM
4 posts
Australia
nice guitar
i love the intro, and the lead guitar. you sound very professional
Good work!
#37May 8th, 2006 · 04:49 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
14 posts

great
yeah, that reminds me the old 80s action movies where they play happy rock songs at the end credits, like that armwrestling movie with Stallone lol
#38May 9th, 2006 · 05:27 PM
1 posts
United States of America
I've been thinking about joining the army, whether or not its a good idea. will people think im just a hick or will they realize that it is a real job that takes real skill, and your song has helped me make my decision. could you please post the lyrics?
keep up the great work!
#39May 29th, 2006 · 03:57 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
101 posts
United States of America
like the singer
How many backup singers are there? I like the one backup singer's vibrato, very Stevie Nicks in quality (I love her, so it's a compliment). Please add a fade-in. I thought that audio burst was going to blow the skin off my body.  Try 4 seconds. I think that's right. Are you in Pro-tools?

Nice job, really.
#40March 2nd, 2008 · 04:12 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
soldier
Wow what an intro! Very fantastic! Electric is professional to say the least. Good vocals,good singing,good concept. News mixes with voices great quality. Like the back up vocals as well. Great blend. Keep up the great work man. This will be in my favorites...................peace......jgv
#41November 26th, 2010 · 06:48 AM
26 threads / 26 songs
80 posts
United Kingdom
I don't normally go for this type of music but this has got me hooked. Professionally done, Voice great. Everything about it is fantastic.
#42December 5th, 2010 · 05:21 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
replies..
Thanks all for the comments!! As you can hear, this is really outdated, but people still like it and that's what I'm all about. I enjoy creating things that other people enjoy as well. This is a GREAT community and hope to be back into it more in the future. Just busy as hell! For one, it's not even politically correct anymore (Soldier BOY??) Sorry ladies. The lyrics came without even thinking. Besides, I couldn't make "Soldier Person" fit. LOL!! The recording was taped on a 1/2 inch Sony analog machine at 30 ips (way before pro-tools even existed) and all of the vocals, instruments and recordings were done by myself. I noticed there were a couple of comments asking about the actual recording. Take care and hope to be seeing more of you BandAmpers soon. MC
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:59 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.