#1January 17th, 2007 · 12:54 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Swallowed Sins Take Deux

This song is not in a battle

Ok...  I tried, and I tried.... and I TRIED to get the vocals sounding better.... unfortunately, I think I don't have the pipes for it.... but here it is, my second attempt...  I have uploaded the Music only to my website, the url is HERE, just right click this and choose "save link as", to download it Hopefully, someone (hint hint ToastedGoat) with more of a rock type set of lungs might pick it up and try it....

Anyaway... Enjoy....  or not....

JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 17th, 2007 · 01:35 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Yeah like this
love the effects on your voice. The biting guitar sounds cool.  Love the fact that you just free form your timing  somewhat.  I need to do more of that,  tend to get down on myself if I get just a little out of time.  There is a singer and I can't remember his name in a fairly well known punk band that you sound like with the effects on. They had some songs on the college radio.

Good job.
                                                                                          Greg

PS:  I might take a stab at it after I get done with  the final touches on the other one.
#3February 9th, 2007 · 12:51 PM
nice song
#4February 9th, 2007 · 01:00 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Ha Jim - I noticed that when you sing, you sing at a pitch so high, you are well above your comfort range! But that said I think you did well with the effects, this sounds like a weird underground wave/noise experiment which would instigate youthful alternativelings into frenzied raving.

Well, good job!
#5February 9th, 2007 · 01:03 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Cool octaver sound on the Ax and vox effect'
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 6:16 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.