#1January 15th, 2007 · 08:10 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
33 posts
United Kingdom
Sixty Two

This song is not in a battle

This is the last one of my really old ones until next week.  I was trying out a multi-tracker when everyone went out and left me alone (I don't do anything if people can here - which is why I like this site - I CAN'T SEE YOU !!!)

Had problem keeping time which is normal for a beginner and tried a few layers when I tried to play the same thing twice which was good practice and quite fun.  More later.....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 15th, 2007 · 08:28 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
This is nice, good progression, time signature and rhythm  . Are you going to do more with this, i.e. add vocals? It would be great for this to be taken further, it could turn into a sweet melody.

Anyways, I thought you kept time rather well (only noticed one wobbly spot). So. when you played that, the top part was played with the chords? I found it a little quiet, and if you recorded it separately then you could bring it out more.

As for playing in front of people, the same thing happens to me, and I've been playing for 6 years, I suppose because I haven't done it much. The best way to get over that is to just do it anyway (infront of friends and family to start with). But I thought this was good.

Cheers!

WB
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 6:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.