#1January 12th, 2007 · 09:54 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
33 posts
United Kingdom
Rollercoaster Ride

This song is not in a battle

This has no instruments only cheesy singing, maybe a few lines on nice lyrics.  Cheesy in it's own right.  Full title "The Pain And Jealousy Rollercoaster Ride".

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 12th, 2007 · 09:59 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Familiar yet again..I think it might be the Floyd vibe I'm picking up....This is nice but I think at some point there should be some instrumentation...Maybe shorten it and through a break in there that's completely different and then come back to it for an outro? I dunno.... nice job.
#3January 12th, 2007 · 10:06 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
33 posts
United Kingdom
Coaster Ride
I've only been playing a year and a half, and not that often.  Bridges and links and cool breaks are still quite difficult.  I like lyrics but try too hard.  I don't really know other peoples stuff, like covers so I just do my own thing - sort of artistic like !!!  Some friends and I done some better stuff but I'll have to put it on tomorrow.  Thanks BasketCase.
#4January 13th, 2007 · 08:29 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
73 posts
Canada
So much potential
As far I'm concerned you have the hardest parts down (lyrics and vocals), and even if you just stick with those and add a bridge of some kind (I can totally hear one extending off the 'Feel that way..." part). I liked what you've done nonetheless, and can hear easily a few different options for 'remixes' and/or other versions.

V Nice!
#5January 14th, 2007 · 05:37 PM
12 threads / 10 songs
65 posts
Germany
cool
Damn, this is really cool man.  I like the "make love like animals" part...
I envisage a cello coming in on the same key as the background vocals then going down into a solo with the vocals continuing to accompany the cello.   But who the hell has a cello anyways? I certainly don't. 
Good stuff, keep it up.
#6January 14th, 2007 · 07:35 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
33 posts
United Kingdom
Instruments
I would love a room in my house with all the instruments of the orchestra so I can try them as I wish.  As long as you get it in key you can use any instrument a little on a song even if you're not that good on it.
#7January 15th, 2007 · 03:04 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
wow.........i love your intro and the continuation into backings.

this is awesome.

i vote.
#8January 15th, 2007 · 03:55 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey...
This is really cool!!!

Love the harmonies...  Very difficult piece in all it's simplicity...  

JimK
#9January 16th, 2007 · 06:22 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes Yes Yes This is what its all about!
I read the word 'familiar' further up the page, this is too familiar, the word 'Chris' comes to mind!
I might be wrong but I LOVE the song.

"Go away, if you know whats good for you"!!   dead funny! and you say it so nicely!

Don't know about bridges, mmm maybe yes, but it would be nice if it ended with the same 'all concluding' 'OooOooOooOoo' that it started with. At least for it to not end so abruptly!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 10:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.