#1January 12th, 2007 · 08:54 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Wah-wah-whats-next

This song is not in a battle

adjusted the drumsounds as suggested, and added some synths, so its a noodle now i guess,
wonder about the synth-sounds i chose being the best fit though
Wah-what U think?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 12th, 2007 · 04:03 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Wah-wah-whats-next
fabulous start!!!!!!!...............I Write as I Listen.........
Organ 2 die for ...........great build  I'm excited!!!!!!!! .................
drops.................. still great sounds!!!!!!!
Gets better ........WOW. ............ I'm dancing...................

Wah-wah-whats-next

can go one of 2 ways i think....................... either find a lyric with a melody...............or just find a gob stoppin melody to go with it

its a midges knacker from being amazin!!!!!!!! it needs a voice i think
ker whammy sploosh i love it
great drums and weaving guitars

some one to help?????

fish i vote
#3January 14th, 2007 · 09:24 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
re: re: Wah-wah-whats-next
swordfish wrote…
can go one of 2 ways i think....................... either find a lyric with a melody...............or just find a gob stoppin melody to go with it

it needs a voice i think

some one to help?????

tnx Sword, I noticed the lack of a strong melody too, but i dont seem to get one,
like i said, i am doubting the synth sounds, kind off set me on the wrong track maybe.
also i am not to eager to sing myself, i only do that to record an idea or a vision, but always hope to find a better singer for it oneday, usually i never find one, so there i am stuck with my own bad vocals..

so if anyone feels for helping out, be my guest
(this actually goes for all my uploads, if only i still have the multi tracks: Vox wanted!!)
#4January 14th, 2007 · 11:09 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
wahwahwahwah
The drums sounds good.
The playing is tight.
Wah is interesting.

Does sound like I needs a melody but that might get hard nearer the end because there's so much going on as well as a transition to this.
#5January 14th, 2007 · 12:30 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
re: wahwahwahwah
aar0j wrote…
The drums sounds good.
The playing is tight.
Wah is interesting.

Does sound like It needs a melody but that might get hard nearer the end because there's so much going on as well as a transition to this.

you are right with that all except for the playing, there is none, only programming 
tnx anyway
#6January 14th, 2007 · 03:53 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
Hahaha so that's why it's pretty much flawless :P.
#7January 14th, 2007 · 10:22 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
only programming you say? Sounds very cool... I like the synths, works well with the rest of it. Great tune, it would sound great with vocals, I'm sure you could get someone to sing for ya.

Love it, very fun and upbeat.

And thanks for posting on my tracks 
#8January 15th, 2007 · 07:29 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
it's ace.... very energizing. grooves like this are better at fighting the common cold than asprin which means this is really doing good for my current state of health.. hehhee

keep it up!
#9January 16th, 2007 · 05:52 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Sorry I'm late! I haven't been here for a while so it was down the page and no longer red :red faced icon:
OK I get it, I'll see if I can fit 'If I was you' if you want, maar ik vraag me af.... though having a vocal that is 'of a different nature' to the music and combining them 'in the mix' is an excellent 'sound scape song', they do I feel have to 'join' somewhere along the line, and somehow I don't think 'If I was you' could keep up with the shear funkiness of this excellent piece.
If it's the 'coming in at an angle' your looking for I could muster up some thing else!
But I now know how you want it anyway! Thanks.
#10January 17th, 2007 · 07:30 PM
3 posts
United Kingdom
Full feel-good drivin' song! just the vocals missing, maybe you'll have them for the summer-hope so!
Sittin in the back of a T-bird, drivin' along Sunset avenue chuggin', sun beatin down on the back of your neck,
nice!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.