The End

This song is not in a battle

different.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 11th, 2007 · 03:23 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I didnt post that much to your threads... because to me there is no need to post. It's simply professional. I enjoy your compositions. They are great and fresh even the arrangements. This song is no exception.

This one is a hit.
#3January 11th, 2007 · 03:30 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
hey Ben,  I second what TK had to say, love the vox in this one, also love the melody that just sweeps me away after your first vocal passage.Not a critique but I am curious to the lack of description/introduction to this piece...maybe some pan flute would add to this nicely? Is that a waterfall? Awesome....GUITAR! Good job Ben...You have talent oozing out of you at all times, I'm sure you don't get tired of hearing it so I'll say it again....you are truly gifted and have found your calling in life.....
#4January 11th, 2007 · 05:44 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes I also agree with Triton, how privileged I feel at being able to just listen to such beautiful and original music.
Thanks taka!

It might be called the end but these are your beginnings!
Go for it dude!
#5January 11th, 2007 · 11:15 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
thank god you posted something new. i need fresh music (so does my ipod) and this is great. slower than what you usally do. i like it. sort of mellow. and i like your vox in this. i noticed that as time goes on, you sort of come out of your shell with the vox lol. in the beginning you sort of kept it quite and simple. now its more aparent and i dont know... clearer.. louder... but yeah its great ^______________^ as always. you still remain the music god ^_________^ oh and i have one favor to ask of you >.> i would like for you to please stick to ONE sir-name when you make the blasted tags ...  your songs jump around in my ipod and i have to go hunting for them gah. its horrible. but yes not that you have to but it would be helpfull... any ways on word shall we go into the beginnings and makeings of music for the music loveling fans of band amp!
#6January 13th, 2007 · 01:59 PM
2 threads
14 posts
Canada
Wow, there's not much more I can add that hasn't been said... But I still want to congradulate you. That sounded incredibly professional, and just simply amazing. It was beautiful, from the piano arrangement, to your vox in it. I always try and find something that can be improved on, whatever I critic (songs, stories, poems etc.) and yet, this time, I'm at a complete loss. Keep up the amazing work,

Wellthen
#7January 13th, 2007 · 02:09 PM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
First off I'm quite interested in:
How you recorded the vocals and the guitar rig.

Second off:
This piece is a very nice piece! Composition and performance it is tight as a nut could be. I was hoping on some variation on the piano part at 1:20 (maybe later in the piece) though I don't think after listening to it all that really matters.

For the same age as me, you really kick some ass.
I wouldn't be suprised if you produce some good things in your life heh.

You remind me of the American band Pin-back who record their own EP's etc. as well as the side project Systems Officer! Just so you know :P. Also, do you like Elliott Smith? I listened to your songs and The Wizard reminds of him alot!
#8January 13th, 2007 · 11:01 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
33 posts
United Kingdom
re: The End
  like it
#9January 24th, 2007 · 10:14 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
nice
This is a good one Ben..I think this is the very first song of yours that I have really been able to hear your vocals..and they are good..the song flows well...the piano sounds great.. is that you playing the piano or is it FL or another program ?nice mix all around ..nice ending with the guitar....One more thing  Great Lyrics!!!!!!  yup

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 1:11 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.