#1January 7th, 2007 · 10:17 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
Italy
PiantatiLaGranaInCasa

This song is not in a battle

This is the first skit , i'm working on it whit my bands , as soon as possible i'll upload here more intresting(i hope ) versions.
The song wants to speak about the fact that we(all, principally not even knowing ) pay the cost of money , and it is hard. but why money costs so much? maybe cause our political class give to external and PRIVATE corporations the production of paper.
The state ( all states do it ) buy our money from those corporations , at much of the nominal cost...
if corporation spends 1 dollar for type a 100 dollar paper , the state buy it at 103 dollars.
it's a perverse mechanism , and we all pay for it .
that's why money cost so much . but money can be done at home , whitout all this privileges and sofferences...
just kennedy tried to solve this problem , but unfortunately he immediately died  and new free money were immediately
destroyed.
so i want to speak about it.

hope you'll understand my disgusting english...

kisses 
Mesanotte

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 7th, 2007 · 12:55 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well...
I like the overall composition... The midi is more than I can bear.  I had a very hard time listening to this because the midi is soo well, midi...  but otherwise..  I think it has a lot of potential..  I look foward to your next version of this...   Welcome to Bandamp!!!! 

JimK
#3January 7th, 2007 · 02:34 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
Italy
thank you Jim
midi , not midi , i recorded it whit my old Korg M1 !
that's why you like the sound , i think..
see you soon.
Mesa
#4January 7th, 2007 · 03:32 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
quantize............and would be great!!!
Bahama
well come
me
i vote
splash
#5January 7th, 2007 · 04:48 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
conspiracies?mmmm
This is terrific mate,love the old M1.. animated and engaging is what I say and furthermore don't quantize      shake:   with respect to swordies view .......this song is about the scams that get you pissed....and the feel of the music totally tells your story.  :                                                                                         Rebel don't get caught up in that institutionalizing , regimented ,16th/ 32nd semi quaver trap, they're trying to control you ...........just like in  'Matrix'.   Be like Neo and break the chains of quantization .......be free .... run Bambi run.       You play very well and I loved the song . Welcome to Band Amp. 
#6January 7th, 2007 · 06:21 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
Italy
thanks to all .
this first version needs to remain this way .
'tutta storta' in italian
i had the chord progression , and recorded it live , listening , i had the melodic line , and recorded , then the second voice.
there is no sampling , no equalization , nothing at all.
just an idea.
i'm so happy to have your comments .
i'm doing something similar now ,always  whit only my M1 .
as soon as possible you will ear another joke from mesanotte...

bye
#7January 8th, 2007 · 12:33 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah it's work well for a documentary about how the paper money is made.
I vote as well
#8January 8th, 2007 · 01:48 AM
15 threads / 12 songs
171 posts
United Kingdom
This needs to stay the way it is.
Really liked the reverse effects, specially on the more buzzy/saw parts at the end, seems pretty sinister.
#9January 12th, 2007 · 08:05 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
16 posts
Italy
thank you all for your comments
Mesax
#10January 12th, 2007 · 09:30 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
blakhatz wrote…
Rebel don't get caught up in that institutionalizing , regimented ,16th/ 32nd semi quaver trap, they're trying to control you ..........

i love that

love the piece too, very 'animatic' (?!)
#11April 9th, 2008 · 10:55 AM
66 threads / 66 songs
153 posts
Italy
ciao gabriele!
come va? jack
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.