#1January 3rd, 2007 · 03:42 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Finland
Snowscape

This song is not in a battle

This one was inspired by some nice snowy day we had few weeks ago. That snow is gone now... So this isn't something I just did and I can easily dislike it now as I can listen to it with fresh ears. I tried to mix it to sound more symphonic. Point instruments away from face, soft levels, and no one gets hurt.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 3rd, 2007 · 04:23 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Thanks.. in the current mood I'm in, this is fitting perfectly. I came home from a wonderful short vacation where there was snow on the first day, and here back in the netherlands I have caught a sore throat. So feeling miserable (physically), but with a head full of great and very fresh memories which include snow on the pine trees, this song is exactly hitting the spot.

Thanks.. it's really not bad!
#3January 3rd, 2007 · 04:59 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Snow is wonderful stuff, I mean I don't know any songs as beautiful as this about sand and deserts!
Totally chilled out.
It is a piece to totally drift away in (scuse the pun)

You must have mixed it just right because nothing bothered me at all listening to it.
#4January 3rd, 2007 · 05:09 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I don't like snow at all, it's cold, and I'm not one able to handle the cold. However, in the right environment it looks pretty. It reminds me of pretty snow. I like pianos too. So this song is awesome for me. I think it's mixed right, as well. I actually had to turn the volume down, but that's a good thing. Shows a good sign of qaulity. Because it sounds really good at a high volume (Al though I use DJ headphones that can handle it), instead of the lovely distortion of many songs at a high volume.

I think it was pretty.
#5January 3rd, 2007 · 05:19 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Pretty!
#6January 3rd, 2007 · 05:22 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
8 posts
France
Relaxing
That's a very smooth and relaxing song. Snowy, for sure it is : it yields a "Christmas-ish" ambiance (that's probably the choice of the sounds), and you just get surprised when it stops : "oh already" ? Keep up the good work.
#7January 5th, 2007 · 05:43 PM
14 threads / 9 songs
90 posts
United States of America
Sounds very relaxing, and really gives me a good picture of snow. It's a very good song, and is calming
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 9:12 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.