#1January 2nd, 2007 · 04:39 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Detachment V2.0

This song is not in a battle

Actually this is version 7.0, but whatever.

I hope this one is better then the last.

Enjoy, I hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 3rd, 2007 · 06:16 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I like it!
It's not blowing me away, but I like it just the same.
That synth sound is just so GOOD!
I miss some heavier drum somewhere along the line.

Might sound odd and says a lot about my ear but I could hear Icehouse's Hey little Girl!
#3January 3rd, 2007 · 12:46 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Kings: It is a rather minimalistic song. I just couldn't find a good explosion for the song. There are some parts in it that do have... I would say... squirts of explosion, but not much. I'm glad you like my synths. xD I like them too. Well, since this song is minimalistic, heavy drums would drown it out. I tried that route, it sounds weird.
#4January 4th, 2007 · 12:18 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I like not only the synth sound, but especially the melody line. it's just so damn good!

further: an overly processed breakbeat could form the basis of a non-minimalist remix of this piece, if you are looking for explosion without drowning out the synth subtleties. it may sound weird, me in DJ mode will definately experiment with it.
#5January 4th, 2007 · 02:12 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
You use the full range of hearable frequencies. I like that. And I like the somehow pop feeling of the 80s. Eurythmics or something like this. Even the voice of Depeche Mode would fit to this. Very listenable music though not my style. To me a sensational track.
#6January 4th, 2007 · 04:41 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
PuppetXeno - Yeah, it's just one of those little tasky problems of some music. And unlike many people I know, I don't like the sounds of drowned out pieces of a song. I know people who overpower the bass, and you can't hear everything else, because it's not balanced. And I, on the other hand, love a perfect balance. And this isn't always simple. Especially if you have hard instruments with soft.

TrintonKeyboarder - Heh, yeah, now if only I could have to where people hear all the frequencies that I hear. I'm not so sure if everyone has DJ style headphones here. I know my $20 pair of headphones didn't pick up on the panning in this song, even though I know it's there, it didn't pick up on A LOT of things like these DJ ones I have here.
 I've never really listened to 80's music. I've really considered the 80's an odd time, except the 80's of technology being separate and delicious in information I love to devour. Poor gaming companies...
I'm glad you like it, even though it's not your style.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 1:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.