1 2 3
#31October 8th, 2007 · 10:33 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
United Kingdom
This is a sound I'm personally moving closer and closer to. I really love it! It's mellow yet melancholic, slightly unnerving almost.  Beautifully produced, and very well written.  There's a very strong, early Pink Floyd sound to it.  It's what I imagine Syd Barret to have written if he had modern sampling and synthesis technology available to him when he started writing.

Possibly the best song on the entire site (although i doubt I'll have the time to listen to them all!).

Please, please, please please, keep writing and recording music as this is fantastic!

joey
#32November 9th, 2009 · 12:35 AM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
very smooth
Now according to the playlist this little gem has had 77,279 hits , so Tranny hope you at least got it through to sKy di radio or similar. This will make up review 32   ratio hits to reviews =2414 hits per review.
Once again no idea of downloads

but guessing would be substantial.
Tranny hasn't logged on here since late 2007 , matter of fact there are few if any familiar handles in the review list.
I guess the thing is this all may have been ok 5 years ago but bandamp seriously feels like the Marie Celeste with invisible non contributors viz passengers vastly outnumbering the working crew.
I'm kinda over it and much as I deeply appreciate the input of contributors really question the ethics of it all.
My suggestion would go something along the lines of :I'f you ain't a registered member then either become one and enjoy the spirit of participation or go elsewhere for for freebies.
In other words Closed Shop = members only .

Rate high
#33November 9th, 2009 · 11:21 PM
1 threads
29 posts
Colombia
Why is this even here...2 years holding space without login in?
This should be removed by now..Spend time listen to active members.Why even bother with this one..He might be dead for all we know!
Who's in charge here?
#34November 9th, 2009 · 11:30 PM
8 threads / 2 songs
79 posts
United States of America
I disagree with ultravoz
This is a great song with amazing talent, and for some people who are new here like myself this is the first time listening to it
I really like the vocals, the song as a whole sounds radio quality, it's great
#35November 9th, 2009 · 11:33 PM
15 threads / 8 songs
322 posts
Sweden
I agree, quality song. Keep it.
#36November 9th, 2009 · 11:35 PM
1 threads
29 posts
Colombia
Hmmm Good point
I take it back!
But i wont waste my time with people who are not active members..There's many active ones looking for feedback and this one is not one of them..I do see it could attract people and respect that view!
1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 9:06 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.