#1December 29th, 2006 · 03:38 AM
10 threads / 10 songs
37 posts
Canada
New MSR

This song is not in a battle

-- -  -   -    -: Mount St. Robbie:-    -   -  -  - --

I hope every one of you gets the chance and takes the chance to kick this worlds ass

MSR.

Rob_drums@hotmail.com

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 29th, 2006 · 07:14 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
**You can edit the song title after uploading it, you can then put the apostrophes back in!**

This is an excellent song!
It's a few nano-degrees off 'perfect', because I hear a few mic issues.

But shit! I like your style!
Love the clarity of your vocal expression.
It flanges a bit much but you can get away with it.

Its in my Favs now anyway, thank you!
#3December 29th, 2006 · 04:59 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
37 posts
Canada
Flanges
Meh, i like 'em.. And that makes it perfect..

Juss my style..

Thanx my friend..

-- -  -   -     -:Mount St. Robbie:-     -    -   -  - --
#4December 29th, 2006 · 05:02 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Finland
Punchy vocals! Good! Nice flange but it got a bit tiring at some point. Quite wide drums for headphones, but when the vocals kicked in it mixed pretty nicely. Good stuff!
#5December 15th, 2007 · 07:27 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Robbie ; I've just looked through your songs thinking there might have been an earlier version of this song in there, but it seams this is the only version up. Have you posted it before then deleted it?

Having come back to this thread I'm seriously surprised there are so few reviews.
Not only is it bad policy to let such productions go un-reviewed, this is seriously an excellent song.

Well I had it in my head most of last week so I just had to share the experience with you. 

This song touches me in a way that makes me feel I've heard it before.
A bit like how I felt when I first heard 'Smells like teen spirit'.
That 'It's always been there' feeling!
So it either sounds like someone and I don't know who, you nicked it or it truly  is one of those amazing songs of time and space.

If I were a producer I'd have a few points to go through with you but otherwise as I so wisely said before "this is a few nano-degrees off 'perfect' " !
There are two knocks at 1:40 the first of which is deceptively odd, I had to have complete silence in the room (kids on hold) to make sure it wasn't in the room. There's some plopping in the vocal and the bongos bottom left are 'too noticeable', though I do like them they cause a bit of 'discourse' to the listening with a popping sound. And one or two strums seam to 'hit'.

You know you could hit in with the chorus on a higher level at the end, the whole rhythm, vocal sound and style are so infectious! Totally loving it!!!
#6December 15th, 2007 · 10:08 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Excellent recording.Your quite the master of own ship.This is a great number.At the 56 mark the kick gave me the the sense of clipping,but I'm not sure if thats just the sound you selected.great melody and vocal FX.Man this is real Impressive.!I don't have anything to suggest to better this,I was totally blown away.!
#7December 15th, 2007 · 12:14 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
if we had a song of the year contest (on BandAmp... What AN IDEA OF MINE HAHA)... this would be probably on top 5.
#8October 2nd, 2010 · 08:53 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
You have a really decent song here, Robbie. Very nice music flow. This is that kind of song that will stay in your head for some time. That's a good sign...Nice work
I think I'll be adding this one to my play list...

Nice rating
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 11:00 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.