#1December 28th, 2006 · 03:47 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Lithuania
Unwanted
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-01

this song isn't new, but i would like to know what you think. I don't feel that my voice is nice, so i used some effects. Biggest influence for the song was Nirvana

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 28th, 2006 · 04:03 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I was just listening to the other version!

I don't think the vocal works this way!
It's either the right effect but too loud or it's the light volume but the wrong effect.

Though it does partly work towards the end of the song I still think its too shrilly.

But I do like the song!
#3December 28th, 2006 · 04:37 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Im getting more of a Beck feel from this...I think the vocal works well...the entire song is so "dirty"...love it..I havent listened to the other version, maybe I should.Oh this is wreeking of ...whats the band....anyways they sing Cause I wanna..the strokes? or is it the hives? anyways one of those bands..
#4December 28th, 2006 · 09:07 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
United States of America
great song
One of my favorite band amp songs! Yes similar to nirvana but completely your own style. Check out my songs, they are similar. Overall: you kick major ass, 9/10 !
#5January 12th, 2007 · 06:30 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
unwanted
I like the song it has good groove.

IMHO you need to work on some of the levels in the mix., maybe bring the kick, snare and hihat out in the mix some more ( did a guitar player mix this?) it would give it more drive. The other cymbals seem to be about right. the bass guitar level needs to come up some but I think you need to compress it some more cause sometimes it's level is right then it's back in the mix again so comp it and bring the overall level  a hair.

I like the level of the guitars with the vocals.

I really like this song it could be great  with a remix.

i vote
#6January 13th, 2007 · 11:02 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
33 posts
United Kingdom
re: Unwanted
dozzaz wrote…
this song isn't new, but i would like to know what you think. I don't feel that my voice is nice, so i used some effects. Biggest influence for the song was Nirvana
  that's cool man, good work
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 7:58 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.