1 2 3
#31December 24th, 2011 · 02:56 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
After all these years, this is still amazing.....Merry Christmas. everyone!
#32December 24th, 2011 · 07:34 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
xmas greetings
Well typically Oz arrives at Xmas day b4 the rest of the world due to international date line and I can tell you it's great . Sunny and warm just took a drive to Dee Why beach for splash and walk 9 am  , the surf life savers out, and the tide in, kids running around sans cozies, BBQs fired up, marquis up, lots of surfers out , perfect sets rolling in from the pristine aqua blue Pacific and different languages to be heard everywhere. In short great to be alive. Wishing all here on the old Bandamp best for the season and NY.
Thanks for the friendships & music we have found here .

Greg & Yoko
#33December 25th, 2011 · 12:25 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: xmas greetings
blakhatz wrote…
Well typically Oz arrives at Xmas day b4 the rest of the world due to international date line and I can tell you it's great . Sunny and warm just took a drive to Dee Why beach for splash and walk 9 am  , the surf life savers out, and the tide in, kids running around sans cozies, BBQs fired up, marquis up, lots of surfers out , perfect sets rolling in from the pristine aqua blue Pacific and different languages to be heard everywhere. In short great to be alive. Wishing all here on the old Bandamp best for the season and NY.
Thanks for the friendships & music we have found here .

Greg & Yoko
I spent Christmas on a beach in SAfrica years ago .... I just did not get it ! 
Christmas is cold and snowy, log fires, eating, drinking, kidds playing with new toys .... add sand to all that ... NO WAY!

Whether your Christams is tropical or torrential hope it's as excellent as it be.
#34December 26th, 2011 · 05:16 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Merry Christmas,
Bandampers
#35December 26th, 2011 · 05:49 AM
117 threads / 27 songs
1,057 posts
Germany
Merry xmas and a happy & healthy new year to everyone on the amp.

U.L.I.

1 2 3
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 12:21 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.