#1December 22nd, 2006 · 08:47 PM
14 threads / 9 songs
90 posts
United States of America
away

This song is not in a battle

I used audacity and fl studios to make this. Please critique, I would love to get some good advice. (sorry if my singing is bad) =P

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 23rd, 2006 · 01:12 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
United States of America
Sounds tight
Now first off I'm a rapper/producer and the main program I use now is Fl Studio myself so let me start by saying nice beat it has a cool rythm to it that will make a great club song. I think the it needs to be used as a track now and not just and instrumental. I can also tell you have some skillz in fruityloops so just keep up the work and when you make this into a song send it myway and if your not send this intrumental my way and I'll send something towards yours nice work!
#3December 23rd, 2006 · 10:14 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well, this sounds pretty interesting.. but what's that wind type noise in the song?

I like the drive in this one, catchy vocal line (and nice voice.. keep practicing pitch tho)... there's a definite promise for more, looking forward to more of your work!
#4December 23rd, 2006 · 07:46 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Yes Pitch, in deed!

I'm not into the hat-tick either.

If these two things were sorted out you could blow me away any day.
(I hope this doesn't mean something else in American!)
I love the Jesus and Mary Chain type of complete grunge chaos.
#5February 28th, 2007 · 08:27 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey Bh Good Job here.
You can build this up into someting bigger than this if you wanted too(Kick drum bass,etc..).The main idea is there and so is the talent
Good Job!
#6February 28th, 2007 · 05:38 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
I love the beginning to this- awesome sound. The hihat is okay for me but needs to be lower in the mix. I feel it's a bit repetetive by the end but there's some very good stuff to work with here. The vocals are really good- nice sound and the style of the singing is great for the music. The airy background feel of them is cool but I'd like to hear them fade from the background into the foreground as the song progresses and the whole thing burst to life with a full on beat and nice round sound. Seems like the song builds up a tenseness and a sense of anticipation which it never delivers on. Excellent potential though.
#7March 1st, 2007 · 09:45 AM
373 posts
China
yup, it needs variety... vocal effects are catchy...
everyone here loves Fruity Loops it appears...
#8March 2nd, 2007 · 12:09 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
75 posts
United States of America
ugh!
yuck!
hurts my ears!
boring!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 6:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.