#1December 17th, 2006 · 05:21 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Tetris Song A remix

This song is not in a battle

Not really a remix in my opinion, but close enough. I made this when I just started using Fruity Loops in my newbie days, aswell. This song is a couple of songs ahead from Newbie Song, and this really kicks the butt of Newbie Song. :P

I was pretty obssessed with Tetris during this time, especially since I just found the game for my gameboy. I was so obsessed, since I can't read music, I actually started playing it by ear. Since it is a fast song in my opinion, it took my longer to beable to play it. There is 3 parts to the actual tetris song. The harmony, the melody, and the "percussion".

Enjoy, I hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 17th, 2006 · 06:42 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've never played Tetris so I cant compare the melody, but I can imagine you've Fruitied it out and Juiced it up.
You've got some nice scape synth sounds going on in there

But its definitely game music, the second time I played it, it was familiar!
#3December 18th, 2006 · 12:22 AM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
  hahaha.... cool.  Reminded me to those empty afternoons playing the damn game over and over again...

You should really listen to Aphex Twin's version, it's called "Milkman" I believe...

#4December 23rd, 2006 · 02:34 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I'm thinking about remixing this song when I get a midi keyboard. The reason being that I'm waiting is because as much as I like the feature of using my keyboard as a keyboard for some things, some of the notes are on the top keys and some of them are on bottum, and that isn't too good.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:14 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.