#1December 15th, 2006 · 02:57 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Never too late

This song is not in a battle

Just a rock guitar, bass and drums driven piece.
Hope you'll enjoy it, I'll keep trying.
Thanks to all bandamp members, such a good bunch

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 15th, 2006 · 08:39 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
nice rock sound alright, well put together chord and soundwise. enjoyable yes, but where's da vox! I think this could really do with a good vocal line. I like that bluesy solo-ing, well done. there was something I was going to say about mastering techniques, to get a good frequency response on the overall mix, but I forget what it was exactly. it's late, after all, see
#3December 16th, 2006 · 01:19 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
I agree with puppet, this song does sound cool, but it would work better as a vocal piece than a stand alone instrumental, awesome solo    (nice cool smiley for you!!), wicked riff, I liked it! 
#4December 16th, 2006 · 05:32 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks a lot. And yes, PX and WB I know there should be vocals, I haven't written the lyrics/ worked the melodies.
I'm currently composing new stuff a with vox...that will be a demo album, and I will post some of those in here to get feedback over my vocalized work..
It will take me a little time though.
But, there have been some talks with Kings from bandamp, to try work together to add lyrics to few of my posted songs, so there might be new versions with vocals of these at some stage. We'll see.
cheers
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 6:46 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.