#1May 21st, 2005 · 01:00 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
this n'N that

This song is not in a battle

With the Venezuelan band unKnown artists, melanie Hinden on the vocals, Alberto Perenei on the arp synth and myself programing, it was recorded in my home studio in caracas venezuela, enjoy

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 3rd, 2005 · 04:49 AM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Ths is not exactly my genre... though I like it because of its strange rhythm and, obviously, because of the chanteuse whose voice sounds like Martine Something in Tricky's Maxinquaye... I'd like to have a singer like that on some songs of mine :°°° Very professional job!
#3June 4th, 2005 · 01:09 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
Big Me, you are so kind, Melanie Hinden lives in Switzerland, a very very nice girl, I could arrange something, in the end, both of you are in Europe
#4June 12th, 2005 · 01:42 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Man, you are a very versitile guy. I love this stuff. Very good choice of vocals and instruments / sounds. Keep posting. I'm going to check out more of your stuff.
#5July 23rd, 2005 · 04:50 PM
37 posts
United States of America
I'd buy this..
#6March 9th, 2006 · 04:19 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Very good. Really nice sound and well mixed/ produced too. Main criticism- too short. I was drifting off into it and it just stopped- 1 1/2 mins. Way too short!
#7March 9th, 2006 · 04:48 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Very sexy female voice, interesting bubbling beeping for rhythm.  This song has a very sneaky but intense structure.  One way to improve, it seems like a lot of the instruments are in the same frequency and on similar pitches.  There's so much going on in such a short song, though, that it gets kind of overwhelming.  It depends on how you'd like this song to come off as to what to do with that, maybe extend it a give each piece a chance to shine, or else add some variety to the mix.  With such a mellow vibe, it's a shame the piece is so short, just when you're sinking into the feeling, it gets pulled out from under you.

Anyway, nice work!
#8March 9th, 2006 · 04:55 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
interesting lyrics...

great sound... love those female vocals... indeed sexiest I've heard here on the amp

love it...

but WAY too short! and yes this DOES take away from the rating I'm giving it! ... sorry!
#9March 11th, 2006 · 01:05 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
Thanks so much
I do understand the length of the song, that is only a mere metaphor of life.

I’m a little puppet but I’m not syncing in
For everything you need me, I’d be drawling in
For this and that, I can forget
Because everything I’ve done I will not regret
I’m a little puppet but I’m not syncing in
For everything I need you, I’d be drawling in
For this and that I can regret
Because everything I’ve done, you’ve done it for me
I will not regret, I will not forget

Melanie Hinden

Thank you so much for your input and feedback

Sincerely

Rod
#10March 11th, 2006 · 01:10 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
ps
the "male vocals" is Melanie with pitch shift, we thought that it meant something, we were dating and we had to be separated, that's ware this song came from, as our relationship, it was short... c'est la vie

thanks again

rod
#11September 14th, 2006 · 07:10 AM
3 posts
United Kingdom
hello
many thanks from me too, to everyone who was part of unKnown Artists and made this possible and many thanks to you people for listening to it Melanie Hinden
#12September 14th, 2006 · 12:34 PM
7 threads / 5 songs
81 posts
Japan
I like the way all the elements kind of compete for your attention, always keeping you on your toes and interested in the song.

Even though it may be metaphorical, I would like to hear a longer, more developed version of this song, cos it is definatley quite unique.
#13November 13th, 2006 · 04:44 PM
4 threads / 2 songs
58 posts
United States of America
Is this techno? (Sorry I am ignorant) because if it is I like it and I don't useually liek techno. The bubbling vocals (There is an extremely fast rhythm that sounded like ti was a computer voice saying something) that start around 20 and continue through the majority really stick with me. As well as the girls voice. At bout 50 seconds in you can hear a male voice and a few moments after that the bubble voice is really clear for a moment. All in all I am loveing your work.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 8th, 2024 · 11:27 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.