#1December 13th, 2006 · 06:52 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Rockabilly Canon

This song is not in a battle

three over four baby three over four. I made a challenge to write a song in fruity loops to the pattern of a waltz. Here it is, the rockabilly canon.

OK. This, bandAmp, is a digital canon, a layered piece of work, introducing one section at a time, until all blend into a crazed musical fit!... or it blends together in musical harmony.

This song was written on fruity loops for my brother's game, he liked it, hope you do too!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 13th, 2006 · 09:51 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
ok you have some cool stuff here although I have to say the structure is too simple for my taste, too linear... you kind of know what's next all the time, there's no suspense.  It sounds like you're just thorwing riffs into the main "un-broken" line.  To avoid that, I try to use the image of a spiral instead of a straight line and the image of the DNA wich is a complex spiral, to keep the listener's atention.

Hope that helps.

#3January 23rd, 2007 · 04:36 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
I think this a good tune for your brothers game..I can see why he liked it...
W/B

Flyer
#4January 23rd, 2007 · 06:42 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Anyway I like the metallic sound. with the right guitar track and a nice bass its almost a radio version. Good you uploaded this. It shows a new direction though its full FL-ish. To me its not a game tune
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.