#1December 13th, 2006 · 03:02 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Big City V2

This song is not in a battle

This is an update of my very basic first demo for the song. As it is purely digital, it will sound completely different to my natural acoustic style of songwriting, also, there are no vocals (only the lead guitar acting the part). I have changed the instrumentation a bit, and, I think it is more audible than the first demo and less repetitive, although, maybe, just maybe I'll do a third demo on fruity loops...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 13th, 2006 · 03:55 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Mix is really bad...everything is buried trying to break through to be heard.Too much low end?
#3December 14th, 2006 · 11:04 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Excellent game music!

Bass drum is a bit high (volume)

Not music for lyrics!

Though it could be if you wrote the words into Fruity Loop's voice program and got it to sing them for you.
That could be interesting me thinks! if you got it right!
I am thinking of your posted vocals, they are, as I said 'jumpy' enough, so it might work.
#4December 14th, 2006 · 12:33 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
Hey
Well, sorry to say, it sounds like and old game for a even older gameing mashine , like Commodore 64, but i like the harmonics in the B-part.

Keep on.
#5December 14th, 2006 · 07:34 PM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Well, sorry to break it to you, but this wasn't made for game music! This was intended to be a song with vocals, I just don't have the facilities to record the guitar part to capture the acoustic feel of the song that it was written for. Thanks for your comments anyhow  I might try that tip about the FL vocals by the way. Cheers ppl 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 5:00 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.