#1December 13th, 2006 · 01:19 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
11 posts
United States of America
Tell Me With Vocals

This song is not in a battle

This version has some vocals I got the vocals for FL Studio preset VST.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 13th, 2006 · 02:20 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
well... quality, clarity etc sound cool.

it's just, the whole thing gets a bit monotonous. key change? (more) meaningful lyrics? some things you might want to consider, because right now, it seems like you've done hardly anything with it.

sounds like you've got good ideas. you just have to learn to develop them further.
#3December 13th, 2006 · 08:25 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'll tell you what I want from you : I want this to change sometimes, as taka said 'develop' it.

Have you surfed the forums here? There are really good Fruity tutorials. And if that's not what your looking for I'd advise you to listen to more on this site and read the comments. You'll get some very good ideas and tips by doing so.
#4December 26th, 2006 · 10:55 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
yeah dude...
This is like major repetetive...  I am not feeling it really...   It's just too much of one thing....

I think you need to cut back on the "tell me what you want from me" and toss in some guitar licks, or even some horn and strings occassionally...also... Don't be afraid to change the beat up a bit... even switch to a different time signature, and then switch back...  with this kind of base you can go all kinds of crazy...

JimK
#5December 24th, 2007 · 04:23 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I saw your post that you wanted to terminate your account?

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This site has an excellent community to help you develop as a musician. It has does wonders for me over the past year and for many alike.

If you have the love & passion for music and the desire to improve, this site will help you.

It's really up to you now, if you want to develop, give bandAMP a chance, it will be well worth it!!!!!!

Bless

Denis
#6December 25th, 2007 · 04:50 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
11 posts
United States of America
I have made beats better than that one since I posted this. I found some great sound pack and stuff. Since I switch to Linux I do not have access to digital music software and now I'm going to go after my real deam Photographer & art.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 3:04 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.