#1December 12th, 2006 · 07:18 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
37 posts
Slovenia
I think of you

This song is not in a battle

I was bored so I decided to record another song....

"Sometimes I think of you, and with a handkerchief in my hand I'm feeling blue. I didn't make this up baby, it's all true, and I'm asking you to stay with me until it's... thru."

Yeah I know it's stupid... It's kinda funny though...

It's an emotional song!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 12th, 2006 · 09:32 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Is that like South Parks Mr Hankey?

Cool guitar playing and I like the mouthorgan.

The recording is a bit 'buzzy' with a few background noises and you also make some odd background noises, though it feels right I think it would all come together nicer with a better recording.
#3December 13th, 2006 · 02:29 AM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
cool. low quality drags it down... and it wouldn't hurt to change up the progression a bit. but for the most part, it's cool.

I love the harmonica and I especially praise you for the hand/mouth percussion. I would much rather hear something like that vs some horrible midi drums.
#4December 13th, 2006 · 03:12 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
This sounds very casual and relaxing, smooth. I feel like just lying down and drifting away with this song in my ear. Nice! I think the background noises help make the song what it is, and really sets the mood.
#5December 13th, 2006 · 05:18 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
your vocals sem low in the mix...nice flow to this..kinda bluesy sound to me..another mellow and relaxing tune

Flyer
#6May 4th, 2007 · 07:56 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
very cool. I like your style. i dont disagree with any of the noises on this piece, cos they make it what it is. I would do without the intermittent percussive piece at the beginning tho.

Ian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 4:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.