1 2
#16December 25th, 2015 · 08:12 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
PingPong Sound
faze1 wrote…
I cant get over the quality of the recordings, it's the first thing that hits me.  Was that ping pong going on during the solo?

It usually takes awhile for me to respond. Is 10 years considered "fashionably" late? LoL! Actually I just stumbled on this and figured ... I'll answer and say - This tune is about a dude that gets dumped and is going through a nasty divorce. The original just had a guitar break in it, and then I had an idea - What if I stuck some effects in the background that reflect on what this guy hasn't been able to do all these years ... until his "ball and chain" upped and left. I started going through sound effect samples. At the time, I was doing jingles, call ID's and parody songs for a local radio station, so the samples were alphabetically stored in files and real easy to find. I gotta admit, as I added each sample to the cut, I laughed for quite awhile. They just fit really good. Almost like "Hey - I should have left you a long time ago. I'm having the time of my life. Listen to all of the things I did - Just tonight. I recorded them for you." I can't remember exactly what was there, but I think it started with a ping pong game, golf, bowling, and Galaga. It's been awhile.
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.