#1December 10th, 2006 · 10:34 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Valley of Apes ver.2

This song is not in a battle

I am attempting to bring the volume up on this second attempt at "The Valley of the Apes".  I am using Wave Lab as a mix.  All I used was Normalization.   I guess you can call it my Debut Song.  Well actually it's not.  I am a vocal singer who sings many styles not limited to Gospel, Jazz, Blues and Popular Music (standards). 

I enjoy hearing inspirational music.  In other words music that is written in the moment.  I test the waters of  this instrumental  by writing a song "Valley of the apes".  I am a fan of all of God's creatures, but the one which moves me the most are the primates.  I  collect stuffed and ceramic primates.  I own dozens of  them.  One day I will take pictures of them and place them on my website.  That should be an easy task.  I am also a photographer.

Back to primates.  Their  jesters stares and antics in many ways are similar to man as if they were men and women trapped in a body begging to come out.  Unlike popular belief the gorilla is a peace loving creature.  I guess you can call them gentle giants.  Opposite their peaceful mode in an instant they can change and be your worst nightmare.  The Chimpanzee, although smaller than average man has the strength of five men yet can be tamed to follow instructions.  These are just a few of my thoughts of man's closest relative. 

Now that I have learned to upload my original songs I will enjoy this wonderful  medium that "Bandamp" has allowed its members.  Thanks Bandamp.  Thanks members for listening.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 11th, 2006 · 08:24 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
7 posts
Romania
very nice song!

I, myself, find primates to be very interesting creatures.
#3December 11th, 2006 · 09:57 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Why don't you go the whole hog and go out to some jungle somewhere and film Chimpanzees or Gorillas in their natural habitat and set it to your music, then put it on youTube?

You've said that you sung before, you make nice music, is the next step a song sung?
#4December 11th, 2006 · 10:04 AM
66 threads / 66 songs
153 posts
Italy
very relaxing. good vibes. jack
#5December 11th, 2006 · 05:37 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Thanks for listening
Thank you all for your comments. Kreft, I guess I am not alone.  Kings you presented a great suggestion. I may do that  Jackcat, I felt relaxed when I wrote the tune.  
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:37 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.