#1December 10th, 2006 · 07:37 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Detachment
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2006-12

I think this kind of sounds strange. I kind of had my headphones blown out a little more messing with this. :P I can't wait to get my new headphones.

My boyfriend helped me with this one. He touched it up a little bit, it sounds a lot better now. It's a rarity for him to do that because he's not really into my style of music. :P

Alright, I gave a little more to it, I hope it doesn't sound too bad. It kind of goes down on noteing and then back up again by one, which sounds strange to me. :P

My third edit!

Anyways, I really hope you like it, enjoy!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 11th, 2006 · 08:18 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
you did a good job on mixing this I think...although this isnt my style of music I listen to..Its interesting..I just cant figure out where your going with this...as far as stucturing it to a song with lyrics...but I know all songs dont have or need lyrics...but  nice work on the sound..

Flyer
#3December 14th, 2006 · 05:29 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Neat
Very well produced but I kept waiting for it to go somewhere, i.e, a climax.  Maybe you didn't want it to climax?  I just think if it's dance music it might need a few dynamic variations but who am I to say? 
I also like to use ghost/spooky/wind sounds (like at the end) in my own electronica tracks. It's fun.
#4December 14th, 2006 · 08:23 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
re: Neat
Sniffyclogston wrote…
Very well produced but I kept waiting for it to go somewhere, i.e, a climax.  Maybe you didn't want it to climax?  I just think if it's dance music it might need a few dynamic variations but who am I to say? 
I also like to use ghost/spooky/wind sounds (like at the end) in my own electronica tracks. It's fun.

I really notice it was very minimalistic, so how should I give it a climax?
#5December 14th, 2006 · 08:55 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Climax...
Well, I don't know how much time you've spent listening (or dancing) to this kind of music but have you ever noticed that the best dance tracks aren't one single energy level throughout?  They tend to break down and build back up.  Maybe all the layers drop out while one or two continue, only to have the rest burst back in at once, therefore creating a dynamic fluctuation or possibly a "climax?"  Just my humble opinion as a composer as well as a consumer.
#6December 17th, 2006 · 05:04 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
re: Climax...
Sniffyclogston wrote…
Well, I don't know how much time you've spent listening (or dancing) to this kind of music but have you ever noticed that the best dance tracks aren't one single energy level throughout?  They tend to break down and build back up.  Maybe all the layers drop out while one or two continue, only to have the rest burst back in at once, therefore creating a dynamic fluctuation or possibly a "climax?"  Just my humble opinion as a composer as well as a consumer.

Sounds like what I've been trying to do right now. It just doesn't sound perfect now, so it deffinately won't be readded yet. :P
#7December 17th, 2006 · 05:07 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Me too
I'm in the middle of writing something and having the same problem.  I hope to finish it soon and post it here.  Maybe you can give me some advice/feedback on it...
#8December 28th, 2006 · 03:27 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Lithuania
it goes on the same level all the time.. would be nice to hear something rally big in the middle, something, that would be a highest point in the song.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 23rd, 2024 · 4:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.