#1December 10th, 2006 · 04:49 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
122 posts
United States of America
Blasphemacations

This song is not in a battle

ok...

Jimk was playing with the guitar a while back, and recorded this guitar part thingy...

as he was working on lyrics... I came up with mine, and he came up with his....

This is mine......

his is here: http://forum.bandamp.com/Audio_Review/3812.html

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 10th, 2006 · 05:27 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
hahaha, I like your version much better, but this mainly because I prefer hearing female voices over male ones

I like the voice doubling in the beginning, for some reason ESPECIALLY in the beginning, when they are not synced / in tune properly, it makes for a very "campfire" feel, which is fitting to the guitar part.

anyway, yeah
#3December 10th, 2006 · 06:54 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've just listen to both versions now, I like the guitar on this version better, it's probably the same track but I can hear this one better.

I like your voice but the actual lyrical content is a bit weak, too many 'complications' and 'blasphmacations'

It might just be a bit of 'fun' but the two of you could make some seriously nice music together.
#4December 10th, 2006 · 06:57 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
yes yes yes yes no yes yes yes yes yes irritations... yes me too yes yes yes no YEAH yes

too complicated

yes yes yes yes

love that second voice.

one voice more and youre a girl band!!! haha

Like this more than his's
#5February 11th, 2007 · 11:48 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
Im getting a hippie folk flashback..nice...I like this,,,nice lyrics...good vox..is that weed I smell...lol  j/k...but it does have that Old hippie folk sound to me.....anyone ever make it to woodstock ??????????

nice job  you 2

Flyer
#6April 8th, 2007 · 04:00 PM
37 threads / 19 songs
618 posts
United States of America
practice..
a word that I need to learn again it seems.. but after recording one lil bass track 50 times, it looks like I would get it right at least once.. well gonna try as many more as it takes.. practice..

blessings,

Danny  - Blueyes
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.