Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2006-12

an awsome acoustic thats reminds me of floyd. I really liket is one

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 3rd, 2006 · 10:55 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
not a bad tune...recording quality could be better,but we work with what we have Either you need to fret your chords better or your out of tune..You could play the greatest song in the world but if your out of tune it sounds like crap.So ya its very important.

*edit* yes you need to fret better and I think your out of tune after listening again.
#3December 3rd, 2006 · 11:19 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah, Basket is quite right.
And I quote "You could play the greatest song in the world but if your out of tune it sounds like crap"
You got a very good tune there so I plea for a better version to make it justice 
#4December 3rd, 2006 · 11:38 PM
21 threads / 20 songs
59 posts
Germany
This is a very nice song but i think you have to work it over,a little delay on the voice
#5December 4th, 2006 · 03:42 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Serbia and Montenegro
Dramatic
#6December 4th, 2006 · 04:16 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Nice song, needs to be worked on though.

Sounds like your moving away from the mic sometimes.

Concerning the lyrics : unfortunately nobody can answer these eternal questions but your self.

Or put it another way, I could report this as abuse! Because if your not there singing the song who is?
#7December 4th, 2006 · 04:17 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
23 seconds in that note songs off.

I am digging the medium. Guitar and Voice. (Looks at self with smile) You might want to sit a letter further from the mic. Your voice (at least to me) is overshadowing the guitarwork.

Are you finger picking or using a pick? Parts of it seem finger picked (the intro, 2:30 in) but otherwise it sounds like you picked with a pick. Were you alternating? I don't know much about it while listening without the sheet music in front of me, but were you playign in a minor key? It sounds good.

There is a fade in and out about 2:15 with your voice you might want to work on. (and a few other places, but I am listening in the amp and I can't rewind to the locations.

I dig the lyrics, too. This entire thing is deep. It isn't just some shallow guitar work. At 4:00 there is an intensity rage.

~4:20 The solo comes on a little abruptly and you fret out a few times, but otherwise I really like it.

(edit) Oh, and you have some tempo issues here and there, but so do I... jsut thought I'd mention it)
#8December 5th, 2006 · 07:46 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Yes
Yes, you are really here, so keep practicing. 
You're already singing from your heart, now sing from your diaphragm...
#9December 9th, 2006 · 09:03 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
20 posts
Sweden
I agree with Sniffyclogston....Sing out. You have the right kind of voice to so far. And obviously talent.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:45 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.