#1December 2nd, 2006 · 05:48 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
The three musketeers
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 6 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2007-02

Another intrumental. Hopefully u will like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 3rd, 2006 · 08:48 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
53 posts
United Kingdom
I do like instrumentals and this is no exception. It actually sounds like Celtic folk music but this is no doubt down to the instrumentation. It's a well crafted piece, compositionally speaking, and sounds very fresh. I'm a big fan of live playing. The production quality could have been better but, of course, this is all down to the recording equipment you're using and the musical material itself is strong. I like the way the piece builds up with the three instruments coming in one at a time. Nice structure too.

Carl
#3December 3rd, 2006 · 10:17 AM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Thnk u I have been working on the production issues. They have become better, I know thr is still a long way to go 
#4December 3rd, 2006 · 02:24 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I can understand MrEdens view that it feels Celtic, but MrEden look at the title, it's called 'The three musketeers'.

I was transported straight into a scene of riding through medieval French forests even though it is a modern song played in a modern way, it must be the sounds of the flute and violin.

The recording is not top notch and it's all a little (only a little) rough around the edges, though the guitar, which I take is your main instrument, is very good indeed.

I find it funny that certain instrumentals can be heard as sountrack music. If you have no lyrics for it, this is one of those songs.
#5December 4th, 2006 · 08:00 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Thnk u. Yep I dnt have any lyrics for this. So I guess this is going to remain an intrumental.
#6December 5th, 2006 · 05:39 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
53 posts
United Kingdom
Looked at the title. Still felt Celtic. 
#7December 5th, 2006 · 05:42 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
53 posts
United Kingdom
...to me, that is. It's all subjective and doesn't detract from the musical material which I really like.
#8January 18th, 2007 · 07:24 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Violin
Your violin track was a good touch. A bit off on the tuning I felt, but all said, the flute tune felt like it was like unchained melodies in the beginning of the third verse 
#9January 19th, 2007 · 02:51 AM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
re: Violin
artofbeing wrote…
Your violin track was a good touch. A bit off on the tuning I felt, but all said, the flute tune felt like it was like unchained melodies in the beginning of the third verse  :)
Ahem no idea if u liked it or not. But thnks for the comment anyways 
#10January 19th, 2007 · 05:04 AM
97 threads / 43 songs
500 posts
Australia
Yes, I like this, kings, I coudn't agree with you more. This is beautifully written as far as melodies go, all three parts woven together well. I got the feel of freedom, wind in my face, the trickling of water etc. what I'm trying to say is that this is a nice instrumental.

Cheers!

WB
#11January 20th, 2007 · 02:03 AM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
WritersBlock wrote…
Yes, I like this, kings, I coudn't agree with you more. This is beautifully written as far as melodies go, all three parts woven together well. I got the feel of freedom, wind in my face, the trickling of water etc. what I'm trying to say is that this is a nice instrumental.

Cheers!

WB

Thnks thnks thnks. 
#12February 25th, 2007 · 11:08 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
47 posts
United States of America
i guess u could do better sound quality, violin........kind of threw the song off
#13February 25th, 2007 · 11:09 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
47 posts
United States of America
i give it 7/10
#14February 26th, 2007 · 09:39 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
This would be outstanding
The playing is very good and the overall mix is good .. I love the song itself  it has great rythymn and melodies I love the feel of it .  the only thing that is distracting is the tuning of the guitar and the violin but I'm not going ot hold that against the song any. I like this  a alot.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 9:26 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.