Here it goes another piece...
Get the punch, musically speaking ha
Be good

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 2nd, 2006 · 05:05 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Oh, by the way I put this one in this month's battle, little chances but I'll give it a go... 
#3December 2nd, 2006 · 06:38 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
You make excellent music, I love your rhythms and just the way you play.

Is this that 'shitty' drum program you were on about?
I quite like it, even if it is a little louder than the rest.
You've got it sounding good at any rate.

So am I right in thinking you are a 'man without band'? sacrilege.
Your very good on your own, I can only imagine you'd be totally amazing with a group.

As I'm not an instrumentalist myself I can but love your music, sorry I cant give any constructive comments, other than I really like it.
#4December 3rd, 2006 · 03:04 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
I really appreciate your review, regardless whether you are an istrumentalist or not...it's only about music.
I'm not in a band at the moment, so yes it's just me.
Well...I'm imitating what a drummer could do, to which machines are not good at, instead of programming "real" electronic drums. These songs I made are meant to be played by a drummer so I just put those as a reference.
Thanks for you comments
#5December 3rd, 2006 · 04:36 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
wow, this has some punch alright - love those guitar noise and harmonics, nice progression, very new wave! the guitar effect is very gritty, I can't hear your actual strings, only the resulting effected sound, which is OK from that new wave point of view.

I don't mind about the drums at all, if placed in the new wave era, lots of bands could only have dreamed of getting their drums (real or machine) sound a clear as this. I agree about programming drums the way a real drummer could play. this way they don't color the listening experience toward the electronic/techno side, still I'm glad you kept the patterns relatively uncomplicated (probably less complicated than an actual drummer would play), trying to reproduce complicated actual drumming via a drum machine will NOT have a good result, never try that! go with the reference programming instead, it sounds well defined.

ok,... so what's missing? lyrics! vocals! I'll give you a good vote for the music though.
#6December 3rd, 2006 · 11:35 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Thanx PX for your comments, always welcomed.
I think this one is the best one you've ever given me..ha
At last you let me get away with the drums 
#7December 8th, 2006 · 04:23 PM
18 threads / 18 songs
125 posts
Canada
Song
Nice kind of "ethereal" song. Pretty good drum programming too. As an instrumentalist, I know what we go through creatively, for better or worse. Nice job.

Guitarken
#8December 10th, 2006 · 01:47 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
thanks a lot for the comment Ken.
I didn't quite get you when you said: "As an instrumentalist, I know what we go through creatively, for better or worse." what are you referring to exacly?
Cheers
#9December 28th, 2006 · 07:50 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
United States of America
Nice
Great drumming. Good beat, very clean and well played. The base is great and i like thee guitar as well.
#10December 29th, 2006 · 12:48 AM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for the comment!

Give it a vote pls, not necessarily a 100% 
#11December 29th, 2006 · 01:53 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Philippines
the drums/bass combination is really catchy. the guitar's really great. cool fx!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 7:08 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.