#1November 30th, 2006 · 11:34 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Remember the Muse

This song is not in a battle

Hey whats up! This is my latest release, just a progressive trance tune.  Its what i've been working on the past couple of days and I figured I would let everybody hear a little bit of what i've been up to lately!  Hope Everybody Enjoys The Music!!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 30th, 2006 · 12:02 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Love it!!!
Mr Trancemans Fat trance, nothing like it.

It's a bit on the distorted side and I would have liked to hear more of a 'sound scape' when all the music falls away 1:02 to 1:50ish, like some 'noise' to give it some more 'presence', or a crowd sound to make it sound live. Know what I mean?

It's in my Favs in any case, this and Days On End.

Checked out your site and the links you've posted, though I do get your page, it says it cant find any thing and I cant go anywhere else, same goes for the links, I get a 404 page.
#3November 30th, 2006 · 12:13 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
hey thanks a lot.. i appreciate the feedback.. yeah i know what u mean, in the middle.. i should have made the build up longer! but my site is under construction right now, it should be up and running next week! but i havn't been on band amp in almost a year! lol, i need to do a lot of work, its hard i'm here by myself ya know.. but i appreciate your interest and i'll be around here again!....
#4November 30th, 2006 · 02:19 PM
10 posts
Portugal
Great Beat
Great song, I really like the beat. I have to agree with Kings about the sound scape when the music fades away; it should be a bit more lively there, IMHO. It's a bit short, but it's a great music nevertheless. I love how 'alive' it is, it has so much rhythm. I feel like dancing in my seat, ha ha.
#5November 30th, 2006 · 07:24 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
20 posts
Sweden
Love it. I could definetely work out to this. ...maybe I will btw. 
#6November 30th, 2006 · 07:30 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
dDuenskie wrote…
i need to do a lot of work, its hard i'm here by myself ya know

Yes I know what you mean!
#7January 8th, 2007 · 09:49 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
Hey, you did it once again!
I love your trance songs. Please upload more, cause I really enjoy them.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 8:15 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.