#1November 25th, 2006 · 04:56 PM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
Blues Train

This song is not in a battle

I did this with mixing separate tracks. It's blues... I have keys, guitar, trumpet, bass, and drums, done by me. Enjoy!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 25th, 2006 · 06:50 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Hey you've been cooking!

Taste like...........hmmm....mm....more, yes much more.

You've been busy!

So now you've got your tracks, are they in Audacity? If they are you should ask JimK how to edit them, because I don't work with Audacity.
But why don't you try and create the same structure as you had in 'I want to Rock', guitar, vocal, guitar, solo, in this one?
And what about that good rhythm in the last half of 'Lets Roll'?

I take it your keyboard has a pre-set drum beat, or maybe you can make a simple 4/4 for your self and loop it,  because I think you would get more out of your music if you played to a constant beat, it would be like a metronome for you. And because it's on a different track you can always change it later.
#3November 25th, 2006 · 06:55 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
dude..
Like King's said.. really cooking...

I could have alot of fun with this one....

I like alot of the different ideas here... some probably could go off into a song of it's own..

Alot to process here....  Very jam-a-riffic!

I made that word up... but it fits..

JImK
#4November 25th, 2006 · 06:56 PM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
Yea, their in Audacity. I've changed the tempo, volume, and fading. I can't figure out the noise remover though.......
#5November 25th, 2006 · 07:07 PM
20 threads / 20 songs
62 posts
Denmark
Hey man! This sounds like fun, though you really should try to get a proper beat done with the keyboard-drumkit.
Try to figure out how to use loops.
One measure of looped drumbeat will give your song so much more 'structure'.

And since you are using so many instruments at the same time, your song sounds too "random".
You should try to use the bass and for example the keyboard just as "rhythm" instruments and then play the guitar in the foreground, so it doesnt sound so overloaded.

Peace
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 10:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.