#1November 21st, 2006 · 03:34 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
HELP!

This song is not in a battle

New track, I really want some female vocals for it so if you can sing, PLEASE, get in touch, and i'll send u a copy without the other vocals, or use this copy to record your vocals and send me the vocal track, which would be better so then i can eq it etc, Sorry hp13, i had to re-upload, so your comment was lost, but i read and appreaciated your comments

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 21st, 2006 · 09:33 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
nice
who is singing this  DEVO...this is a good song...I like the music to this ..maybe the vox can come up a bit

Flyer
#3December 14th, 2006 · 05:03 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Peaceful
Very soothing.  I could fall asleep to this, and that IS a compliment...
It's one of those tracks that could be twenty minutes long and not get old.
Nice work.
#4December 14th, 2006 · 07:35 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is an excellent track!
Have you found a singer?
The quick hi-hat hit to the far left pocked me in the eye a few times.
But what a beautifully soothing piece, especially when the vocal does come in,
if that's a sample you got it to fit well.
#5December 15th, 2006 · 09:17 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Dark
really love this atmosphere, esp. the minimalistic piano part with that huge church sound!  I like Satie too.
Are you sure only female vocals will do?
I tried some ''almost spoken'' words on it, and then the female(sample?)voice comes in the better, just like people singin to eachother..
just my thoughts, because this song reminded me to Portishead, and i think with only female vocals that will be stronger(well, dont know if thats bad or not but anyway:P)
if my lines get clearer i might send them to you if you'd like, so you can judge for yourself, it might be getting too Dark..
again: great piece of music anyway
#6December 15th, 2006 · 09:32 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
33 posts
Canada
This is one of those songs I would put on, and then sit and smoke alot of cigarette's, while I listened to it, over, and over. This song has got great atmosphere, I'm going to listen to it again right now.
#7December 15th, 2006 · 09:36 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Im thinking you need a big soulful lady warbling over this singing of lovers who've gone away or something.
OOH I recognise the voice! Its from 'Arn't You Clever' from one of the Fruityloops demos! I realllllly like that song!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 7:16 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.