#1November 21st, 2006 · 02:48 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
38 posts
United States of America
... been on this road

This song is not in a battle

another road song, but not really,  I actually am refering to politics and life in general.   another poorly recorded song from the same night as my last one, but had to post it, because jimk said he likes dogs barking, and seriously, i don't know where that dog bark at the beginning came from. any way, I'm setting out to get some better tracts out there, so we'll be seeing you soon,  hp13

ps I'll post some lyrics soon, too....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 21st, 2006 · 03:33 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
I love live recordings..especially when you can hear the crowd talking and making noise...this sounds like a really laid-back cool song...I'd love to hear it recorded properly.
#3November 25th, 2006 · 12:11 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Nice blues, mellow, and original......Do you have more political stuff as well? Would love to hear it. Also more dogs barking....they are not given enough of a voice in the recording world. I think the last dog recording i heard was Jane's addiction---been caught stealin'. If anyone needs a dog's vocals, my friend's dog "pepper" is ripe for a recording contract.....Ha!!! 
#4November 26th, 2006 · 01:15 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
yeah the recording is rough,,But I get the idea of your work..You remind me of Niel Young with your style...Not a Bad thing...

Keep it going man

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.