#1November 20th, 2006 · 07:47 PM
14 threads / 9 songs
90 posts
United States of America
untitled

This song is not in a battle

This is the second song I wrote. It doesn't have any lyrics yet. I used the sound recorder that came on my computer, and I'm playing all the instruments. I'm open to all constructive criticism, and hope to get some good advice

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 20th, 2006 · 07:51 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
well...
My First suggestion is to get Audacity That will let you get better quality recordings... 

As for the song... though very simple in nature, is actually pretty good... but the sound quality is pretty bad..

I want to hear it re-recorded through better software...  Serious overdrive on the guitar...  very dark..

Looking foward to more...  Welcome to the Amp!
                                      JimK
#3November 20th, 2006 · 09:17 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
38 posts
United States of America
hmmm..
well,   ok,   it's a start, right?  as you progress through your song "ideas"  and find some words that work for you,  i think you'll find this stuff to be nebulous in nature and will take parts into other songs and change things up a little,  so, good start, keep plugging away,  hp
#4November 21st, 2006 · 03:24 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hi
When I started recording online and on Bandamp...Jim informed me about Audacity..Its a good program (free)..you need to get a program for better recordings.....

Flyer
#5November 21st, 2006 · 04:55 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
yep...you need to record this better...as it is..I can't really tell that you're playing any instruments until later in the song..since it sounds like a big fuzzy mash.....there's lots of great folks on here who can help you out...and point you in the right direction....audacity is pretty easy to use...I'd suggest downloading it and giving it a try...good luck!
#6February 28th, 2007 · 07:23 AM
20 threads / 18 songs
93 posts
United Kingdom
Theres some out there who would pay a fortune for a filter sound like that....nice and dirty.....so you liked the sound effects? This is how i prefer to listen to things sometimes...sounds good to me!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:40 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.