#1November 19th, 2006 · 10:17 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
38 posts
United States of America
walk on down the road

This song is not in a battle

One night at Sozo's coffee house, in North Bend, OR,  that's Paul Taylor playing lead to one of my songs.  Sorry about the recording,  just one mike picking up everything, you know, but I just wanted to get started with one of my songs. this site is going to be fun, so don't tear me a new one,  just kidding, go ahead and critique away..... thanks, hal

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 19th, 2006 · 10:23 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
live vibe....
Really want to hear some better production, because what I am hearing here, is pretty good man...

I like the imrpov lead stuff goin on.... sounds pretty cool....   Is that you singing?

And who's playing rythm?   sounds good.. nice and tight...  the rythm is really lost though behind that  lead...  THe vocals are a bit lost simply because the crappy mic recording...  but definitely is a cool song...

Now I have to hear more...  bring it on man...   I can't comment to much on it simply cuz I can't hear it..
  plus, I pretty much suck..  haha..

JimK
#3November 19th, 2006 · 10:26 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
25 posts
United States of America
hp13- walk on down the road
very Sublime, sounds alot like brad from Sublime, coffee house style.

way cool, send something over with better studio quality and let us crank it out !

thank you.
#4November 19th, 2006 · 10:29 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
38 posts
United States of America
my tune
Yeah, alright, thanks man,  that's me singing and playing an acoustic amped on stage.  I think you mentioned in one of your replies to someone else about downloadind audacious, so i did, it's a cool simple program.  I will have much better recordings soon, I promise..   
#5November 20th, 2006 · 07:59 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is a cool song and yes it should be seriously recorded.

JimK has mentioned Audacious to me too, I just checked it out now on line and it seem to be an Audio Player not something to 'mix tracks' with. I'm probably wrong!!!

If its about software there's CoolEdit : http://www.sonicspot.com/cooledit/cooledit.html
There are ways around 30 day trial versions.

I've given you the link at 'sonicspot' because I believe it to be an excellent 'cool' site, an 'in your own time' place, to understand musical software, download, tryout, freeware, shareware, editors, samplers, synths, recorders etc etc etc

[edit] I went looking for Audacious (WAD) lol, the programs called 'Audacity' and it is to record different tracks
#6November 20th, 2006 · 08:15 AM
66 threads / 66 songs
153 posts
Italy
pretty good . full of ggood vibes. jack
#7November 20th, 2006 · 08:41 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Sozo's coffee doing ok ...the music cool 2
#8November 25th, 2006 · 12:02 PM
2 posts
United States of America
Great songwriting, rhythm and improv.  Cant wait to hear a better recording, especially rhythm and voice. Song has good vibes, composition, lead guitar and nice to listen to in general. Can we hear more from you?
#9November 25th, 2006 · 12:26 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
38 posts
United States of America
hey solar77
hey solar "M",  welcome to the "amp",  I'm workin' on a few of my songs at home and will be posting some lyrics, soon... so post some more, and check out some of these other great folks here.  you could start w/ my faves, but it's easy to wander thru all of the great songs....see on the west coast, i hope,  hp
#10November 26th, 2006 · 01:17 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
cool
I cant wait to hear your better Quality recordings in the NEAR future..I like your style....

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:41 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.