#1November 19th, 2006 · 09:18 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Anguish

This song is not in a battle

When I made this I was going under a situation where I was under a lot of stress and somewhat being angry about certain things, but also depressed.  This song represents a mixture of emotions. Believe it or not, when one comes out of a bad environment and is moved into a really good one, it takes a very long time to actually recover from all the bad things that happened, especially if you're not getting any therapy. And closer to the end, if you listen, it gets better, because there is some happiness in the mixture of emotions. As one always does, after awhile they finally feel better about themselves and about whats going on. And of course there is still sadness, there always will be sadness, even the most happiest of all people experience sadness at some point in life.

Enjoy, I hope you like it.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 19th, 2006 · 09:22 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Depressed? Im getting more of a "confussion" vibe........maybe even on a stranded island not knowing how you got there? Interesting....now youve found civilazation and there might be some help for you yet.....but wait! The tribe doesnt take kindly to strangers................well thats the end, I guess they eat you.   Thanks for the ride......
#3November 19th, 2006 · 09:25 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Yeah, it seems the kind of vibe those kind of songs I make have a mixture of feelings all in one song, as if the feelings are played together.
#4November 20th, 2006 · 09:18 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Again your sound blows me away.......

So your not going to kick in with a drum after all?

It sounds not finished yet just some timing and ending issues though.

The synth that comes in at 0:55 sounds as if it comes in a little late. But that's my own ear.
#5November 20th, 2006 · 05:23 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
Again your sound blows me away.......

So your not going to kick in with a drum after all?

It sounds not finished yet just some timing and ending issues though.

The synth that comes in at 0:55 sounds as if it comes in a little late. But that's my own ear.

I am not extremely great with percussion. I couldn't find a good beat for this one. I did, however, try in the begining to give it some percussion, but failed.

Nah, it's suppose to start out to allow you to hear the instrument that soon becomes just 'background noise' like my boyfriend puts it. :P
#6November 25th, 2006 · 09:48 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
29 posts
Netherlands
Hi there
This sounds as if you going trough some real dark times.
Did you play this yourself on a keyboard?
Has some great sound to it.
Maby we can colab a bit in the nearby future if you want.
at this time i'm a bit busy doing remixes for others.

Grtzz ScanVoice
#7November 25th, 2006 · 10:40 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
ScanVoice wrote…
Hi there
This sounds as if you going trough some real dark times.
Did you play this yourself on a keyboard?
Has some great sound to it.
Maby we can colab a bit in the nearby future if you want.
at this time i'm a bit busy doing remixes for others.

Grtzz ScanVoice

No, I would like to get a keyboard, though. However, for a lot of the things I do I use my keyboard while in the piano roll out on Fruity Loops Studio. It's not the best thing to use, but it's better then manually placing the notes there and not getting how they should sound right because of it.
#8November 30th, 2006 · 12:56 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
You were.. kind of depressed? Wow! Sounds to me like you were angry or.. like you are running away.. It's great. This whole is one big run and could simbolize many things. Interesting. Sounds good. But it's not finnished. Go on and good luck:)
#9December 11th, 2006 · 03:24 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
12 posts
United States of America
I am with the rest of them, I don't get a depressed vibe from this at all! It sounds great though. It is very interesting.

I'm also with Kings on the drums part. It would add a new dimension to the song.

Sounds good, keep it up!
#10December 11th, 2006 · 11:06 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
271 posts
United Kingdom
Good mix!
it's saturated (read distorted) in the middle.
sounds quite frantic to me.
Shame it ends so abruply.
Anyway I enjoyed it that's what counts!
#11December 12th, 2006 · 09:48 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Finland
Interesting feeling
Indeed it is dark there. If you are at a rave of some sort and this would start with lots of smoke and pulsating dim red lights it would be that feeling you had once when it was huge lightning storm and you climbed to the radio mast while laughing your most sinister evil overlord "bwahahaha"'s. And for me that's a good feeling.

I would like to hear it as more complete with drums and with more lenght.
#12December 17th, 2006 · 05:01 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I really wish I knew how to end this, but I really don't know how. :P I was told this kind of music was more of the kind of music you listen to to relax yourself. I guess there's two problems to this puzzle now: Getting it to have an end and getting it some drums. :P
#13December 18th, 2006 · 01:37 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
whoa... i like this! i like the gritty dark sound of it......
#14January 3rd, 2007 · 12:42 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Joana: Yeah, I was going through a rough time. Hmm, I have a new version right here, but I still don't see why it's not finished.

Gatja: I just don't know what to put with this, drum wise. It is a song about depression and a mixture of other feelings. I just don't know what I should put with it.

Geo: Yeah, it's suppose to sound that way. You should hear what it's like with DJ headphones, they can handle them and you get this weird annoying echo with the Chasse's that sounds harsh and like it doesn't belong there. Yeah, it's frantic, that's another emotion in the pot of stew of emotions.

Kerko: I kind of felt weird with the idea this sounding dark as in evil dark. I don't see any evil darkness within this song. Yeah, I would like to give it more length, but it's been a long time since I've been in the mixture of emotions like that, and you can't really work on a song without feeling the emotions of the song.

Aetherius: I'm glad you like it. =)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 4:29 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.