#1November 19th, 2006 · 05:32 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Intreyd

This song is not in a battle

Yea dunno what happened at the end..lost interest... attention span of a fly n all that hehe

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 19th, 2006 · 05:44 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Ear orgasm
Great sounds......another ear orgasm for me.....The outro isn't too bad..maybe a guitar mimicking the drums?....bits of this remind me of Korn.....maybe an explosion at the end? I don't know...I like it just trying to add something.
#3November 19th, 2006 · 06:53 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
25 posts
United States of America
devo- intreyd
killer drum samples, simple and hipnotic, almost crystal method, a little more melodic though, cool.
#4November 19th, 2006 · 09:06 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Oh, mine is a lot shorter then yours. I really like this, rather relaxing. But I promise you, you have more of an attention span then I do. I'm kind of frusterated with a song I already submitted, this blows it away. :P
#5November 19th, 2006 · 10:00 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
Wow.. this is great. I like that relaxing mood.  Drum samples are very nice, did you put them toghether? oh... I hate that damn sound (like a click or something) when you cut a sequence or a sample.  I get that too.. dunno how to avoid it.  It's not that obvious though  I only heard it on the intro.  Excellent piano lines, did you play them, are they loops or just samples? I guess I wouldn't had chosen that shynth sound that starts at 1:12 but it does the job making contrast with the smooth sounds in the background...

nice pads btw

For an outro I would only add a bass line (real bass I mean) to keep the groove and then just fade out... just an opinion.

Cheers.
#6November 20th, 2006 · 02:16 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
nice
I like this Devo...nice beat ..  nice groove...

attention Span of a FLY ? 

I can relate  

FLY_er
#7November 20th, 2006 · 04:19 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
This is a really nice creation, nice flow, nice scape, nice rhythm, nice place.

I do like the synth that comes in, it could have done something else eventually for my taste.

I listened for the clicking, but seemed to have missed it, I'll listen again.
As aetheris was describing it, its also a problem I've had when importing REX files into Cubase.

I hear a sample being cut too soon at the end, I think.
It's emphasized by the 'noise' in the sample as it cuts out.

Yea 'the end', Its a good end, one gets the chance to kind of come down slowly
#8November 20th, 2006 · 05:40 AM
66 threads / 66 songs
153 posts
Italy
great sound, bizarre but great!
#9November 20th, 2006 · 12:35 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks for your feedback guys, it really means alot to me, these comments have made my day

Also i spoke to my teacher about the crackle issue u mentioned, and told me some possible causes... of which i have listed nyaa - http://forum.bandamp.com/Questions/38250.html i hope that helps with sample crackle issues...
#10November 20th, 2006 · 01:12 PM
20 threads / 20 songs
62 posts
Denmark
Wow this is an awesome job. I especially like the Drum Sounds, they sound so "wet" and "organic", which is a good thing. And Devo, by now, you so mastered the usage of this "moody piano" in the background.
#11December 3rd, 2006 · 11:39 AM
25 threads / 22 songs
132 posts
Ireland
cool
i must say im a fan of your layed back stylings.
so much so in fact, im making myself a devo compilation cd.
thanks for the music.
#12December 6th, 2006 · 02:38 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
whoa
this left me high...............................................................

lovin the sounds man! great job!

yeah the ending could be an explosion?
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 5:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.