1 2
#16November 20th, 2006 · 05:39 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
Your voice is so pretty. It's not my type of music, but I really liked it.
#17November 20th, 2006 · 07:26 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
25 posts
United States of America
Joanadakel- Fear
I like this even more than rainstorm.  a little meatier, i tried to follow the English translation but it was hard except for the "aaaaaaaaaaaaa'.

your voice really cuts through, the song starts off smooth and pale, then kicks into the rock groove, nice transition, then back into the scary roll out, really cool

keep sending more tunes over, i really like your style
#18November 30th, 2006 · 11:59 AM
10 posts
Portugal
Hmn, very pretty. I love the language!

You're voice is very pretty, but essentially, it's very warm. I love the "aah" in the background, it's very pretty. I think the "heavier" part, with the strong guitars, could've been left out. I like the first part more, it's more soothing. And I really love the instrumental beggining.

Have you ever gave a shot at English singing? I like the language, but I tend to enjoy understanding the lyrics while listening to a song. :]
#19November 30th, 2006 · 12:45 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
127 posts
Bulgaria
Thank you everyone! Nessy, take an ear to "Illusion" -it's my english song Thank you very much!
#20December 2nd, 2006 · 04:16 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
wow
I think Id rather hear this in your language..it adds to the sex appeal in your voice..you have a very beautiful voice...this is very nice...this is a very good song..real catchy...this is going on my playlist..Im going to have to check your other songs

A HIGH RATING FOR THIS ONE

Flyer
#21December 5th, 2006 · 06:08 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
WOW!
#22December 19th, 2006 · 07:45 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
43 posts
United States of America
You have an amazing voice.  Your song seems very fluid, well written and balanced.  I love the chord changes  and the aaaaahs.  Great recording quality.  I like it when music is written from the heart and ,even though I could nt understand it in your language before reading the lyrics, it flows with such build and smoothness, its touches the ear as sincere.  Very beautiful.  You are very talented!  Bless you, Dan
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:31 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.