#1November 6th, 2006 · 01:30 AM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
We Sold Our Bass Player
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 5 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2006-11

Me and one of the members of my band Atomic Nytrix. I'm on the Guitar and Zach is on the Keyboard (Drums Sound loops). This song is a tribute to Black Sabbath. Don't ask me how, it just.....is.

p.s. sorry about the "Recording...NOW!"....

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 7th, 2006 · 12:26 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
hey...
ok... so you got some drums now... cool....   Need to work on timing, and can't really hear keyboards at all...

I think mainly because you are using an mp3 player to record on.... try to download some free software, http://audacity.sourceforge.net works great.. and it's sooo easy....   then you can record using a cheap web mic..

and get pretty decent recordings...  anyway, check out what I did to your song...

http://jkoontz.com/sold.html

Hope ya like it.... it was too much fun... hahaha

JimK
#3November 7th, 2006 · 02:05 AM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
WSOBP Remix
Hey Jimk, thanks for remiking that for me, but in the future I would like you to contact me before you put anything that has my stuff on your website.
But.. Thanks again for the remix, it was awesome! mind if I put the remixed version on my bands website with a speical thanx to you?

Thanx

_Daniel
#4November 7th, 2006 · 07:31 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
re: WSOBP Remix
LynyrdSkynyrdFan wrote…
Hey Jimk, thanks for remiking that for me,
no problem..  it was fun!!

LynyrdSkynyrdFan wrote…
but in the future I would like you to contact me before you put anything that has my stuff on your website.
Sure, no problem, but well, It isn't actually on my webpage at all... it is a special page viewable only through that link... I did that for that very reason.. I am only showing that link here, in this post...It is not affiliated with my webpage in anyway, just hosted on my server 
LynyrdSkynyrdFan wrote…
But.. Thanks again for the remix, it was awesome! mind if I put the remixed version on my bands website with a speical thanx to you?
Sure!  Fine with me!!   BTW, what's your Band's website? Would like to che-che-check it out! 

Anytime Homescratch! Thank you!
               It was cool... 
                    JimK
#5November 7th, 2006 · 10:06 AM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
Well nice use of some Sabbath riffs mixed into one....is that why its a tribute? Anyhow just curious how long youve been playing?
#6November 8th, 2006 · 12:19 AM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
Oh I didn't know it was only viewable through the lnk..sorry 'bout that...

And my bands name is Atomic Nytrix, and their page is www.myspace.com/atomicnytrix. But most of it right now sucks, just to warn you...
Thanx!

-Daniel
#7November 8th, 2006 · 12:21 AM
35 threads / 26 songs
107 posts
United States of America
BasketCase wrote…
Well nice use of some Sabbath riffs mixed into one....is that why its a tribute? Anyhow just curious how long youve been playing?

I've been playing guitar for about 3 years, but I havn't played recently untill about 2 months ago. I'm a little rusty....
#8November 9th, 2006 · 04:34 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
17 posts
United States of America
re: hey...
JimkDaAdtman wrote…
ok... so you got some drums now... cool....   Need to work on timing, and can't really hear keyboards at all...

I think mainly because you are using an mp3 player to record on.... try to download some free software, http://audacity.sourceforge.net works great.. and it's sooo easy....   then you can record using a cheap web mic..

and get pretty decent recordings...  anyway, check out what I did to your song...

http://jkoontz.com/sold.html

Hope ya like it.... it was too much fun... hahaha

JimK

LMAO
#9November 9th, 2006 · 09:29 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
43 posts
Venezuela
Try again bro...
The concept is good, but try to record it on a rec software, like Jink said...
#10November 13th, 2006 · 01:20 AM
3 posts
Canada
sound weird
Which kind of mic did you use...

it seems to me that you probably woulkd gain to do your song completly on digital stuff...

otherwise it sounds weird...
#11November 17th, 2006 · 11:33 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
hey
keep at it man...this is the way to learn...just keep going....

Flyer
#12November 22nd, 2006 · 12:36 PM
77 threads / 31 songs
353 posts
Norway
Well....
hope you find a bass-player, then... 
Good tune, but could be better recording...
#13January 31st, 2009 · 04:22 AM
22 threads / 22 songs
64 posts
United States of America
speechless
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 2:19 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.