#1October 30th, 2006 · 08:27 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Music of meditations
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2009-01

This composition approaches, as a background for ideas. The main thing is parties of drums. The rest does not vary during all composition. For fans to think under music.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 30th, 2006 · 08:53 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
57 posts
United States of America
Oh, strong introduction, very nice, the drums start to get a little distorted and I think you need to pick up the pace much faster, but I'm too critical so ignore me, this is very nice
#3October 30th, 2006 · 09:27 PM
10 threads / 9 songs
35 posts
United States of America
Reminds me of video game music... like crono cross kind of shit. I feel dirty listening to this song... while you may interpret that last statement as a negative thing... i assure you it's a very positive remark. For a musical piece to make you feel something (happy, sad,... dirty...) should be an artists ultimate goal. Good work!
#4January 2nd, 2009 · 02:51 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Great work here. You really set an interesting mood for the listener. (In this case a dirty type feeling.)
Needs some work as the drums get a little distorted and everything, but gets a good vote from me.
#5January 12th, 2009 · 04:59 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
this is a good start, but could use more to it.. it gets a little too much of the same after a bit. some kind of middle break and maybe some more sound layers.  I like the drums sounds as such , just need a change up for me.
#6January 16th, 2009 · 07:26 PM
38 threads / 31 songs
91 posts
United States of America
I always have this problem:
Always have too much going on in one set of frequency range. It seems like you've already hit the roof for the lower frequency range 1/4th the way through the song. The drums could have the volume lowered down and thus allowing more room for other instruments in that range. The drums are really overpowering.

It is certainly simple. It would be great for gaming music for sure. Since the drums are the "vocals" of this song, it probably would be best as by itself or for a game. Great for relaxing music.

I don't suggest adding more to it, because I know what you're trying to do here. Your drums are the dominance of this song AKA the vocals, so it is just a different genre than many people are used to. Don't let the idea that your song needs more get you down, I know how it feels, but all music  is great for something, even songs that seem basic in themselves.
#7January 28th, 2009 · 11:21 AM
10 posts
United States of America
good
the beginning was really good, I felt like the horn thing got a bit tedious at the end.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 11:30 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.