#1October 28th, 2006 · 04:17 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
57 posts
United States of America
Straight To Video (Remix)

This song is not in a battle

Mindless Self Indulgence shortened remix, umm, I don't have much to say about this one, I got lazy...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 28th, 2006 · 04:23 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
57 posts
United States of America
Probably my most recent song, or tied into HeXaHorror
This isn't my song, I remixed it, the sounds are pretty much the same and so are the vocals, it is still a different song
#3October 28th, 2006 · 06:31 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
whose song is this, originally?

I think it sounds pretty loud and intrusive, which is a good thing. would like to know more about the original artist, and how much of a remix this actually is - I mean, I can hear your "scripture", but how far did you actually take this tune (I haven't heard the original)

anyway, sounds ace I really like the energy, interesting theatrical lyrics, as everyday is halloween...
#4October 28th, 2006 · 08:29 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
yep yep puppy halloween is every day at least for me it is, i like this song it makes me want to dance, and i love these vox omg who is the origanal artist? i wannahere more of their work and yours great job once again i have no complaints on this song whats so ever, so congrats kid keep up the good work!

---pap---
#5October 28th, 2006 · 08:32 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
57 posts
United States of America
It's not actually too much different, the song is by Mindless Self Indulgence, wonderful badn, unfortunatly becoming very mainstream, check them out, and if you want good quality versions of their music I have every cd
#6October 28th, 2006 · 08:33 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Laziness it not defect. And protective reaction from nonsenses. A good composition. An encore.
#8November 22nd, 2006 · 05:40 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
United Kingdom
industrial disco
I like the chorus,....it might be quite catchy. The final guitar part is nice also, with the sweeping effects. What i don't like so much is the general atmosphere of the song....it doesn't seem to have a definate purposs....I cant explain exactly what i mean...but thats what i mean.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 3:05 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.