#1October 27th, 2006 · 04:50 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
unicorn
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 7 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2006-11

well erm its all fairytail like..so if your into grunge...reallyyyyy sorry...its girly..i know...lolol...but hey.thnx for listening..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 27th, 2006 · 10:05 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
Angola
I like
Beautiful like snow flies
#3October 27th, 2006 · 11:02 PM
26 threads / 26 songs
96 posts
Russia
Remarkable composition. And you very beautiful and attractive, as the creative person and woman.
#4October 28th, 2006 · 04:18 AM
15 posts
United States of America
very relaxing
thoroughly enjoyable, you good!!

would like to hear drums/percussion/percussive instruments some more;
some of the bass notes sound mushy and drop out in places; the low end of the song weak and little muddled; too timid even though you don't need heavy percussion/drums and bass for this type of music; the heavy use of reverberation gives a nice airy fee but makes it harder to distinguish all you nice parts. The low end and percussive accents could be tightened up (better defined) and the sharp edge taken off the lead vocal when you press hard.

Hopefully someone with audio engineering experience can tell why your low end is not more effective within you mix and give some specific guidance.
#5October 28th, 2006 · 05:08 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
well, I've been bombed to bits with dark fantasy and gothic tunes for years, it's kind of a system shock to me to hear fantasy being done from such a ... bright, and (f)airy point of view. I used to listen to Belcanto too though, so maybe not much of a shock - anyway, it's clear you put quite some effort in constructing this one, I definately like the "doo doo" backing vocals, though I'd personally mix a (single) lead vocal more to the front, with the doubling more to the back, and with less effects. Though, as a fairy-song it could work well as a lullaby... Not sure. Maybe you should shop this one to what are they called, the Winx club or so?

hmm, and about what electronica said... Maybe a club-floor mix would require more low end, but I think that the mix like this, with all sounds dreamily weaving into a big soft cloud to sort-of comfortably drift away on, does do it's trick. Still, for more clarity and "focus" I'd put a lead voice up front, so the lyrics come out better.
#6October 28th, 2006 · 09:11 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
fairy tale
hey we cant all be dark and bitter all the time...

so this bright and sweet song is healthy!

i like it...its so dreamlike................................................

(^_^)*zzZzZZ...
#7October 28th, 2006 · 06:06 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
327 posts
United Kingdom
thnx yes i agree its too weak in parts..i also have over processed the voices probs a bit too  much..but i hope u slept deeply..lol...thnx x x x
#8October 29th, 2006 · 05:28 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I really like the melody..I cant put my finger on it...maybe its like hearing little angels sing..I dunno...nothing wrong with it being to girly...I like this...real nice harmonies...I just cant make out the lyrics...wow  this is really beautiful...Im glad I listened to this

Flyer
#9November 2nd, 2006 · 02:53 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
17 posts
United States of America
great job.

The next time that I am on the highway and I want to murder somebody, I'm going to put this song in and hopefully a life will be saved. :-)
#10November 2nd, 2006 · 04:02 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
very nice indeed!  Felt like I was laying by a  gentle stream with fairies and unicorns prancing merrily all around...

I do agree with Puppet in that I'd like to hear a single voice brought more to the front of the mix, but other than that I think it's quite lovely
#11November 3rd, 2006 · 12:34 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
elevated
a trip through sound, It felt beautiful

thanks
#12November 3rd, 2006 · 03:43 PM
31 threads / 19 songs
612 posts
Canada
FLYER7747 wrote…
I really like the melody..I cant put my finger on it...maybe its like hearing little angels sing..I dunno...nothing wrong with it being to girly...I like this...real nice harmonies...I just cant make out the lyrics...wow  this is really beautiful...Im glad I listened to this

Flyer

Reminds me of flashdance in parts Flyer, anyhow very nice song.Now I must listen to some Pantera 
#13November 5th, 2006 · 06:54 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Youre vocal work is fantastic. Are you doing this alone at home? Again there is heavy reverb on the voices.
But its a very nice and dreamy piece
#14November 13th, 2006 · 01:22 AM
3 posts
Canada
I like girly stuff
Seriuously with a better eecording or a little more bass in it and it could be a real cool sound...
#15November 22nd, 2006 · 11:34 PM
3 posts
United Kingdom
very nice i just wish the treble was down a bit to take in the lyrics
i await the film to be made to back the music up
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:38 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.