#1October 23rd, 2006 · 05:15 PM
5 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United Kingdom
Slowhands

This song is not in a battle

Literally wrote this little ditty in five minutes and thought I'd record it and touch it up a little.

I'd been listening to The Bends on the way back from work, and for some reason really noticed the falsettos. Thought I'd try and combine the essence of that with a jazz-sounding piece. I may expand upon this at some later date but I just wanted to get something done in the meantime!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 24th, 2006 · 12:21 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
dude....
For a 5 minute song this is the bomb...

I really like it.... very cool......   Of course, it also sounds like a five minute song in the aspect of simplicity... but, definitely has a groove...  Could be re-worked into something extrodinary, with time and patience...

You should expand this idea...

JimK
#3October 24th, 2006 · 06:08 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
i agree with JimK this is an awesome idea....
#4October 24th, 2006 · 08:14 PM
48 threads / 7 songs
429 posts
United States of America
i wanna reach that note! i LOVE falseto. hmm a guy you should really listen to for this kinda thing is a russian singer (the high voice part any ways) his name is vitas and you can look him up on youtube (ive found they have alot of his songs) man is he good, if your enterested, that guy can teach you alot im telling you. ok now for the song itself. this is priity cool i would love to hear a finished version of it and all :)hmm and some lyrics would be nice to though this is not bad good job wish i could do something good like this in five minuts >.
#5October 24th, 2006 · 10:31 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
24 posts
United States of America
Minutes
Very nice song, and the falsetto is really good. It is tough to change notes while singing falsetto that's for sure!
My question is, after a five minute song, are you going to complete the effort and contine the fine effort? 
Keep it up! I would also love to hear some lyrics sung in this style as well.
#6October 25th, 2006 · 03:28 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Definitely worth making into a full blown song. The recording quality is very much OK and the musical idea is catchy enough to make into a hit song. I'll hold my breath untill you post a full version of it.

Good luck!
#7October 25th, 2006 · 07:15 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Slowhands
great noodle

i vote top end of warm
#8October 25th, 2006 · 09:21 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
seems familiar hmmm......

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 4:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.