Only I Can See

This song is not in a battle

Heyz, this is my first song! be nice but keep it real

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 16th, 2005 · 03:09 PM
7 threads / 6 songs
18 posts
United Kingdom
not really my thing, sound slike a karaoke version of Justin Timberlake to this untrained ear.
#3May 17th, 2005 · 01:00 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
19 posts
United States of America
Not my style to judge correctly. Although I thought to was a bit to long. I might of liked it better if there was a slapping popin base, and it was a bit more funkier.
Keep Rockin
#4May 17th, 2005 · 10:46 AM
13 threads / 13 songs
84 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Heh, Justin T.? U need to add some more instuments into this. And maybe make some harmonies with vocals if you want to go in this direction.  Not just octave. Nice rhythm section. Where's bass? Piano is not enough. What u did, sounds ok but you need to improve that. But singing. You need to work on it a bit more. Keep rockin' and good luck!
#5May 18th, 2005 · 08:01 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
113 posts
Bangladesh
I agree with what has been said about this one. It needs some work but I think your headed in the right direction. For this genre I think you really need to work the vocal harmonies to add some depth, have the piano doing something a bit more interesting between vocal phrases to maintain interest (perhaps start with a riff on the piano that is doubled by the vocals later on). Also, in this style it is important to get that snare drum sound right, it is this drum that everyone is listening to and as a result can make or break the song. Keep it up mate!
#6May 23rd, 2005 · 08:50 PM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Work at it a little more. I'm not much into R&B, but you are and it sounds like you're really headed in the right direction. Get some more instruments in there. It'll be great. You'll see.
#7May 24th, 2005 · 01:17 PM
18 threads / 15 songs
147 posts
Italy
Minimal. Nice. No bass needed. Cool.
#8June 2nd, 2005 · 01:00 AM
25 threads / 23 songs
127 posts
United States of America
OK, swap the piano for a bass, add violins "walking" through the song, more stabs, if you allow me to remix the song, that would be very cool, maybe some more drum breaks, keep at it you are on the right track. cheers!
#9August 1st, 2005 · 11:43 AM
23 posts
Germany
I agree with what has been said. you have to put more instruments (other instruments). it has to be a little bit more groove in it.
#10August 1st, 2005 · 03:35 PM
3 threads
87 posts
United States of America
Only I can see
Very good singing but the vocal isn't clear enough. Could use more instrumentation
#11August 1st, 2005 · 03:50 PM
31 threads / 1 songs
434 posts
United States of America
someone said the vocals need work on this... that's about the only thing that doesn't need work... for what you've got... the vocals are amazing actually

the drum beat is actually good but you need more... more lots... more funk, add yourself a bass line and mix up the drums a little... add some actual chords and harmonic action like a guitar and some strings... i think this might actually benefit from a nice distorted B3 style gospel organ sound... and yeah, add more vocal harmonies in spots...

over all the concept is great but you need to connect the dots and color the picture now.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 16th, 2024 · 4:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.