#1October 15th, 2006 · 03:01 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Bandamp Theme Xtreme

This song is not in a battle

I tell you what... I love this site.....

So much in fact, it has become an obsession... and the subject of many of my songs... I find when I am playing, I tend to think about what Bandampers might think, and when I am trying to come up with lyrics, all I can think of is Bandamp... so, here is another Bandamp song...  This one is much heavier than the others I have done...   THe bass is intentionally very thick and loud, and just wacked out...  Enjoy
                       JimK

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 15th, 2006 · 04:53 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Hi jim!

This song reminds me of John Lennon' Plastic Ono Band, in which he was using the same kind of reverb/chorus on vocals and similar sound as for the guitar and bass! I loved the CD because it was sth one does not come across very often. And this sounds as if you wrote it back in that time with him
Anyway, I found myself tapping my foot. But I can't really tell whether it's a good song or not - I just don't know.
The may be some technical issues (feedback from bass) but I don't mind - maybe that was intentional.

One thing is for sure - you are doing MUCH better recordings quality wise. The guitar sounds great! And your vocals are just crazy! (there is a little bit of buzzing noise from the guitar pickups, I honestly don't know myself how to get rid of it - maybe move away from the computer a bit? I also get this when I record) 
Ok... let's see what other are gonna say.

Cool.
#3October 15th, 2006 · 06:32 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
well, how many BandAmp themes does this site need? I think its worth to start a thread about this theme.

I love this site too

well its a cool story behind this freaky performing. But you should take care about the noise what is produced by the guitars and effect devices. I dont like the ending where you can hear all the different tracks are cut off. So better recording and post-work on the mix next time? please promise, please.....
#4October 16th, 2006 · 02:03 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
ok. not gonna repeat myself - I agree with the above. I like the last part best where you go really wild. Should be more to the front in the song, and repeated a couple of times over... would be great. tried to write a comment but it got lost in cyberspace - you know, something I DON'T like about any forum... forgot to do the copy/paste thing. crap crap crap.

Well, lemme put it in hieroglyphs then:

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 3:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.