#1October 13th, 2006 · 09:03 PM
10 threads / 7 songs
78 posts
Trinidad and Tobago
Fatl Senses 2

This song is not in a battle

Okay the first one had some kinda thing that Bandamp didn't like if you c this any of the admins and it acts wierd plz try 2 fix it but i am relaunching it 2 c if that helps thx.  OH yeah and this is a song 4 my gf and if anyone can write some lyrics cuz i can't sing i would apprecitate it thx.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 13th, 2006 · 10:34 PM
12 threads / 6 songs
36 posts
United States of America
Fatl Senses
Sound quality is pretty good but I would remix this.
Seperate some of the tracks by panning.
In other words, take one guitar part to the right and one to the left
You will have a fuller sound this way. 
Bass is good and so are the drums but the guitar sounds somewhat distant
#3October 16th, 2006 · 03:24 AM
21 threads / 20 songs
59 posts
Germany
i'm sorry but you should record it again with another drumstyle and maybe a bit more pan
it could be a good one
Schubbi from UNGEBREMST
#4October 16th, 2006 · 01:46 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
heh, what they said, but you got something here you can work with.

hhmmmmm.... I really suggest throwing yourself to the lions and write some lyrics - especially if it's for YOUR girlfriend you don't want anyone running off with the credit for a tune you wrote for your girl, now, seriously?

and... as moderator (or admin, whichever) there is no way to change a tune's properties after you upload it. so if there's a problem with the file, you need to fix that yourself - the only thing we could do is check it's properties and tell you that you need a 44.1 kHz sample rate mp3, anything else will play too slow or too fast.

anyway this is a good start at something. once again go for it, write some lyrics, sing, and if you don't like the result remember WE ALL had to start somewhere, someway, somehow!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 5:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.