#1October 7th, 2006 · 05:53 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
When I see you smile-2

This song is not in a battle

Here it is. I upload this song for 2ND time because 1st time it seems that was some mistake when i upload this song.  Song is about one little smile of one girl...I want to make another genre but I all ways turn to love songs...

Tell me what you think, like or don`t like this song, some suggestions, critics...

Bye!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 8th, 2006 · 05:16 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
there seems to be a timing delay in the lead guitar, and the simple construction could seriously use some vocals! especially since it's 4 minutes something, that's a bit too long for an instrumental if the backing doesn't change much.

but it's not bad at all, I like the arrangement, acoustic, bass, drum, fit well together. the soloing prevents it from getting too boring, even though the backing is repetitive. so there ya go! nothing wrong with a little love song, but try to get some vocals going!
#3October 8th, 2006 · 12:03 PM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
this is definitely nice...

would love to hear vocals on this.
#4October 8th, 2006 · 02:15 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
uuuuuh bg music is nice done but the lead guitar is out of sync and too nuch in front.
#5October 13th, 2006 · 12:42 AM
6 threads
138 posts
India
this time the uploading seems OK. great opportunities i see with this song.............the acoustic back up is good. i agree with everyone about the lead guitar being out. just fix that and it will sound complete. the ending is kinda crazy
#6October 13th, 2006 · 05:18 AM
3 threads / 3 songs
24 posts
United States of America
not bad
The lead guitar only goes off tempo a few times in the song, but other than that the song is good.  When the solo gets going it is very good.  Pretty quick fingers!
#7October 13th, 2006 · 08:37 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
37 posts
Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello everyone!
Tnx for you critics, suggestions and other things...
When I listen this song, I realize that you all have right. The lead guitar is to loud.I fix that and now is much better. I don`t have right mic, to put some lyrics in my songs, and that the major reason because my songs don`t have a lyrics. And yes, some of them, would be much better with lyrics. I would try to put lyrics in this song, and I think that would be much much better with them.. I have some all ready...we will see...

Tnx again for all you suggestions...
#8October 13th, 2006 · 07:15 PM
12 threads / 6 songs
36 posts
United States of America
When I see you smile
Needs vocals I agree with other musicians.  It has potential  The lead works well with the other tracks
and it sounds like a good mix      -  Mark from GRUNTLED
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:10 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.