#1October 2nd, 2006 · 04:29 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Techness (reloaded)

This song is not in a battle

This song reminds me of good the good old days when I was 6 or 7 and playing my nintendo all day, maybe I should rename the song nintechno?  anyway, this is probably not a final version unless everyone hates it lol. I won't work on this anymore untill I finish a song that Pap and I are working on. Happy Listening

This song is like 10x more fun with a big subwoof and nice speakers, or at least some computer speakers. (definitely not a headphone song:D)

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 2nd, 2006 · 07:02 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
interesting.....
Yeah, I can see some game influence here.....   It actually is pretty cool.... although, I must say, I can only really see it in a gaming format...  Definitely something I would not want in my mp3 player, for occasional listening.. I also am the kind of player who turns off the music, because it bugs me... hehehe...  but I will say you have done alot to keep this from being boring, though it is still that repetitive gamind style.... that said, I do like it....  well done!

JimK
#3October 2nd, 2006 · 09:50 PM
4 threads / 4 songs
145 posts
United States of America
Well this song wasn't directly influence from a game but that's just what i get a picture of when i listen through it ( i only used 1 or 2 chord progressions to see how far i could stretch them )
#4October 4th, 2006 · 10:38 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
i see the game influence here...but its not too much (thankfully)

all in all good job....

more could be done to it i think...

#5June 29th, 2007 · 05:38 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Techness (reloaded)
Hey well done!!!!
mood change is cool
the chord 'doo wops' sound great
and the fazing in and out is well impressive
cutting down to a pattern in the synths is great
u have worked the loop reallly well

NICE ONE

the fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 10:32 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.