Love More

This song is not in a battle

Hippy Anthem

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 2nd, 2006 · 01:31 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Nice ONE!!!! If i could I would vote high... but the voting system is down.

My first impression was "too much reverb on vocals"  but that faded away after a while.

It really is a good song with a fantastic hippy feel to it (shouldn't it be more happy lyrics wise?)
 And the recording is very well carried out!!!!!!!

I have no suggestion excpet introducing the piano and/or strings.

Thanks for posting that one!
#3October 2nd, 2006 · 01:55 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I always enjoy to open your songs and listen to them. Again its a nice produced and happy song. You can see me tapping my feet. Well done 4 stars!
#4October 2nd, 2006 · 01:56 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
JBP wrote…
Nice ONE!!!! If i could I would vote high... but the voting system is down.

Nope, it is not - the voting system is now a 5 star system at the upper right of the song thread.

Uh, hippy song heh.. LOVE IT!

I can see daisy chains and grassy fields with beautiful trees and blue skies and white clouds and.... yahhh...

Alas, summer is officially over - I look outside where the gale is blowing - that's a fall out there, alright. But this tune cheers me up, makes me forget about the fading colours, falling leaves, and the tears from heaven.

I Love Love Love the lyrics!

I love it! Thanks! I WILL leave a niiice rating for I know how to!
#5October 2nd, 2006 · 02:06 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
listened to it a bunch of time in a row. love it even more. dude you just made my day I can sing alooooonnnggg!!!!
#6October 2nd, 2006 · 02:17 PM
34 threads / 17 songs
581 posts
Canada
Very nice...simple, moving, makes me feel all warm and snuggly!
#7October 2nd, 2006 · 02:56 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
PuppetXeno wrote…
listened to it a bunch of time in a row. love it even more. dude you just made my day I can sing alooooonnnggg!!!!

Me too! I am singing it all over again and i love it more and more. Great lyrics.
#8October 2nd, 2006 · 05:35 PM
13 threads / 13 songs
40 posts
United States of America
Thank you
Y'all are awesome =) I'm truly proud of this song and glad you like it. Re: the reverb, I agree that maybe there is a bit too much on the vocals... seems to get masked in a little bit as the song goes on, but perhaps it's still a bit much. Re: shouldn't it be more happy lyrics wise - probably =)
#9October 3rd, 2006 · 11:50 AM
24 threads
319 posts
Malaysia
wow this is awesome!  like a lott!

this is a great song...

#10October 3rd, 2006 · 09:34 PM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
yeah...count me in as an admirer. This song is so well done, it is deceiving. You can listen to this song over and over (I have) and still find new interesting bits. The lyric content is clear, simple, but very evocative. I would aspire to make lyrics like this.... (don't change a thing with them...they convey a complexity of emotion and experience with such sheer artistry...)
#11October 3rd, 2006 · 10:51 PM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
WOW
This is real nice!

I like it alot....   I must download this, and keep it tucked away in my MP3 player!!...

Peace..

JimK
#12April 10th, 2007 · 04:16 AM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
Yetseday I found myself walkin down the sidewalk singing this song. I still think it's a fabulous tune!!!I especially appreciate the lyrics as they reflect what we all are going through at some point in our lives (guess I said that before ). Anyway, I'll be listening to it all day long, I suppose.

whose is this female voice?

Jim
#13December 23rd, 2013 · 10:49 AM
92 threads / 12 songs
906 posts
United States of America
On this occasion (which happens to be your birthday, I understand), I take a moment to listen to some of my favorite Kingbenny songs. I hope this finds you happy and well and having an incredible birthday!
#14December 28th, 2013 · 09:12 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've listened to this before .... I joined in 2006 ... but I did not comment I see.

Umm ..... Wow, what a truly beautiful song ..... this could be on the radio these days, it's just what they're looking for ..... that good old pure soul, the very thing the radio stations have been missing all these years.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 10th, 2024 · 11:21 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.